Saturday 3 January 2015

SASHA CARDS

I thought I would show you the Sasha related cards I received this year.


I just love receiving these Sasha photo cards from friends in the Sasha world. Please don't get me wrong I do love receiving all cards but these ones I particularly like because it great to see others Sasha's and which photo they have chosen to use.


I keep all my Sasha photo cards including the one's I have received on my birthdays. People are very clever in taking a photo from the blog of one of my dolls and then sending it in card form. The photo in the middle here was by Shelly of the NP girl Anastasia who lived here for a while but moved on.


More of my birthday cards.


Some of Last years Christmas cards.


The middle card here is one I received for running the first Chat n Snap and the ones either side are one's I sent out last year for Christmas.
The year I was so behind I printed off a card at home which was not sent out until very late!


I was a little disappointed as it's not lovely and shiny like the professional cards, so will need to do better this coming Christmas!!

I, as you can see, keep all these cards and at present they are tucked at the side of the computer! However there are now too many to keep there and so like Mossy I will need to find something to keep them in!
Not A chest ! but maybe a tin or box..... I'll have to ask Mossy to keep an eye open for me while he looks for a chest!



*********************************************************************************

13 comments:

  1. A tin is a good idea, wouldn't it be great to have a tin with a Sasha photo on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great a tin with a Sasha on! But I think a nice tin will do :) or a lovely box :)

      Delete
  2. Sasha cards are something quite special to us Sasha Doll collectors.
    I keep all my Sasha cards too.... although there aren't all in one place..... as yet!
    Might just follow your example and do something about that this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided it was time before something happened to them! plus I am trying to be more organised this year!
      I saw a very nice box yesterday! Wished i'd remembered earlier!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Dee, thank you for sharing your beautiful Sasha cards! Sadly, I did not receive a single Sasha card this year but I do understand that not all of us will be lucky enough to open a card in the mail and so I have been really enjoying the Sasha cards posted on blogs and facebook too. I am so happy that card giving is alive and well. I hope Sasha cards will always be a gift given at birthdays and the holidays because they are so very special to receive. Thank you again for sharing!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ginger what a shame! The Sasha cards are always my favourite ones but more people are choosing not to send cards now due to postage costs etc, which is such a shame :(
      But an ecard although nice is not the same as a real card with a Sasha on.
      I hope you get some for your Birthday this year :)xxx

      Delete
  4. Thnks for sharing -what a lovely gallery!
    (Material for a story...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep thinking that I would like one of those multi photo frames and use those for dolly cards as they look so nice and would look lovely on the wall of my dolly/sewing room :)
    And maybe one day I will even get myself organised and have my own cards printed and sent off in time for Christmas :)
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to put a few of them up in frames but until I get maybe a studio I will have to just store them and take them out for a look now and then.
      Organised is that something we Sasha collectors can be... ? :)
      hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  6. Perhaps you like this idea:
    http://www.honeybearlane.com/2011/12/christmas-card-booklet-by-sara-sarah.html
    So you can open the book every day on an other page ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must not make s hole in every card you can stick a stripe of paper on the backside of the card and make the holes there. When the front and backside is very thick the book will not fall down.

      Delete
    2. Very interesting place honeybearlane.com, I will investigate more :)
      I would not make holes in my cards, I would frame them to up them up when I have some room!
      Thank you for the information Saphira :)

      Delete