Sunday 31 May 2015

1000 CHATTER CHATTER



So Hattie decides today to inspect all the work going on in the garden


She was more than happy to have a chance to get outside now that the rain had stopped.


She inspected the new path.. luckily she gave it her approval !


" Is that piece level? " she asked , I hurried her towards the new table....


She loved the new table being so much bigger than the last one and so pretty with it's carving.


" Can I see the flowers? " asked Hattie
" Of course "


" Goodness ! You have to plant all these? "
" Yes "
" Maybe you'd best stop buying more or you'll never get the job done!" she smiled cheekily


" I like this plant what is it? " asks Hattie climbing into the pot and inspecting the leaves
" It's an acer "
" Acer? Well it's very nice but since it's starting to rain I think I'll go back indoors and watch a film with Dame Helena in it "
" When was Helena made a dame? "
Hattie looks back with a glare " Well not yet but I keep sending the queen a letter every week, sooner or later she'll do as I ask!" then turning away she hurries in doors  shouting to the others " It's Helena movie time!! Someone make the popcorn while I select the film!! " the door slams shut and the rain falls heavier but who cares when Helena's about to entertain !


********************************************************************************

Well according to my blog today's post is number 1000 ! Don't know how that got here so quick! but then my family would say I can be a chatter box and that I do love to write, so that must be the reason.
Of course it had to be Hattie to help celebrate this blog mile stone , it would have been nice to do a proper storyline but that will have to wait for a couple more weeks!
But Thank you to everyone who pops by to look at my photo's and read my ramblings, be shocked by who I have sold and astonished by who I have bought! Thank you for sharing your photos , stories and words and pausing to comment on the blog or tell me by email or when we meet that you have read or seen this blog. Your photos and words are greatly appreciated. xxx

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dee and Hattie on 1000 blog posts! never mind a storyline, a quick tour through the garden with Miss Hattie to inspect the new path and all that planting you have to do is worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we were so glad Hattie approved! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Your posts are so fun and interesting, that it seems much less. Thinking of who you've sold and bought, I'm just thankful that the twins were reunited. Your garden is very lovely.
    Here's to enjoying the next 1000 posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes that was a very near miss for the twins but thankfully I came to my senses in time! :)

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Here's to the next 1000...maybe that will take you about another fortnight to reach that goal :)
    Well Done!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think at least three weeks! I don't chatter that much do I? xxx

      Delete
  4. Well done - I have missed your regular stream recently - hope the work slows down and you can 'resume normal service' for your fans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Not long now until I can go back to using the garden for my stories while Paul does all the pottering! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations and celebrations....
    Thank you for inviting us to ramble through your village 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you accept the invitation to ramble with us :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats Dee! 1000 posts is hard for me to imagine!!! I always look forward to your posts and hope you will have at least 1000 more for us to enjoy! Hattie looks adorable and I love her raincoat, boots, and pretty dress. Did Ginny make that dress? The fabric is wonderful! Happy planting, the garden will be gorgeous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. I cannot quite believe it's that many! Yes the dress is by Ginny and it was nice to visit the garden with Hattie :)
      Not long to go now and then we can go back to pottering and enjoying the garden. :) xx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, 1000 posts, some feat! I have noticed that your Sasha buying skills haven't dwindled since you began blogging! Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. lol no it would appear I still know how to buy a Sasha or two!! :)

      Delete
  8. Weeeeheey 1000 posts, that's brilliant in itself, never mind getting Hattie's approval of the path and the plants.....I do wonder though, that would have been a big job taking all those slabs up again had she NOT approved of it! ;)
    Keep up the good work, on the garden AND on the blog, and here's to the next 1000!
    Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Yes thank goodness Hattie approved I could just image what Paul would have said if I'd said it needs to be changed!! :)
      Not long to go now for the garden, then the blog will be back in full swing! :)xx

      Delete
  9. PS I must be soooooo stylish because I just bought myself a jacket in the very same colour as Hattie! :D Finally I'm 'on trend'!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sasha Village for your 1000 posts! To think that you have been giving so much enjoyment to all of us for all that time, it is really incredible. Yes, I agree Hattie is the perfect Village resident to feature here, and I am glad that she approves of all the hard work you have put into your beautiful garden. I am surprised that Mossy didn't decide to poke his cute nose into this photo session, as he certainly seems to think of himself as the most important Village citizen.

    I love Hattie's obsession with Helena Bonham Carter! I am rather nervous to admit that I haven't seen a lot of her movies, but she scared the wits out of me as the insane Bellatrix Lestrange, and I loved her in her role of the supportive wife of King George in "The King's Speech." I can tell that she is a wonderful actress, but I had no idea that she had such a flamboyant style.

    I really enjoy what all of you are doing over there at Sasha Village, and I know that all my dolls over here have been enjoying following the lives of their cousins in the UK, and told me to send them all big hello from Fern Forest (or Woods, depending on the perspective), in the USA. The only problem is that now they are demanding a Branber Bear (is that the correct name?) of their own, but at over $60 per adorable personality, I am not sure that I can indulge them, as much as I love each and every one of them, and adore your bear population myself.

    Anyway, congratulations once again, and story or no story, your posts are always a delight. Your children are so spirited and happy that any glimpse we get of their fascinating lives (and your gorgeous garden) are a big plus.

    Thank you for all 1000, joyful posts.


    Your Fans,

    The family at Fern Woods (or Forest)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hattie was happy to take centre stage and she was not going to share it with any bear! especially Mossy whose opinion of himself can be somewhat high at times :)
      Hattie love of Helena is a thing of legend, Hattie's not seen all Helena's films but she thinks Helena is fabulous in everything and her dress sense unsurpassed!!
      The Bramber bears can be pricey but there are other bears out there and a couple here yet to make their entrance that are not bramber... :)
      Thank you to the family at Fern woods ( forest ) for joining in our rambles :)

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on achieving 1000 blogposts.... which means though that I must have written 1000 comments to them !....so I guess that I NOW know where a lot of my time disappears too!
    Pleased that Hattie, like me, has approved of all the latest garden projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal, and Thank you for spending your valuable time commenting I know just how hard and time consuming it is for you.
      Yes It's good that Hattie's approved and you too! :)x

      Delete