Sunday 10 May 2015

A GIFT

I thought I would share this on here as well as the Chat n Snap blog.
A few month's back I was buying a beautiful dress from the very talented Kath Barnet and explained that it was for the raffle of the Sasha doll at the Chat n Snap.
Kath asked what that was, so after a few emails and a referral to the blog, Kath asked me if I had a door prize?
Having no idea what this was, she explained that it was prize that was won by by someone who was attending the event and that if I did not have such a prize she'd like to donate one.

Agreeing it was a wonderful idea and thanking her for her generosity, I waited to see what would arrive.

So with many many thanks to Kath for her gift, here being modelled by new girl Mabel Lucie is the prize for one of those who actually attends the Chat n Snap.

Please note the shoes and socks are NOT part of the prize.



This wonderful three piece set by Kath of a smocked dress, pants and hat.


What's not to lovely about these outfit.


The fabric is gorgeous.


x


A closer look at the smocking.


There it is the Door Prize.

Once again a big Thank you to Kath for the idea and the Donation. I am sure there will be lots like me who will be hoping to win this lovely set.

Details of how it works can be found on the Chat n Snap blog site.


*********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful dress set made by Kath and so very thoughtful too! I love the blue floral fabric and your new bobbed hair girl, Mabel Lucie, looks super! A great idea to have a door prize! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great idea from Kath and so nice of her to donate such a lovely gift to be the prize! :)xx

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic suggestion of Kath's not to mention a fabulous gift for the said door step prize, I like hearing about new, to me, ideas :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Louise and such a great prize to maybe win just for turning up!! :)xx

      Delete
  3. How beautiful! Kath, you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very kind gesture of Kath and a super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit, I for one would be delighted to take that home for one of my girls to wear! A very kind, thoughtful and generous donation from Kath!
    Hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete