Friday 12 June 2015

DAY OFF SO A CHANCE TO VISIT.

At last today I had a non working day, well paid work anyway. I had arranged to visit Gill , Zoe  her daughter, cut and did my highlights which I had missed getting done last month due to work commitments.

So once that was out of the way, I could visit with Gill.


Love these two re rooted babies of Gill's and their beautiful smocked dresses. I asked Gill if I could take some photo's of her garden which was looking lovely and she agreed.


Lovely green borders with a splash of colour.


The other side of her conservatory.


A gorgeous yellow rose on the side of her greenhouse.


x


A lovely arrangement of colourful pots by the conservatory window.


x


A lovely place to sit and eat.


Mind you I think that cat's got the best seat!


That's the life! Sleeping in the shade on a hot Friday afternoon.


 A little statue tucked behind the bench.


 Well back to Sasha! Gill's three degrees? or could they be the Supreme's ? seem to have gained a couple of baby sisters...


Gills' new Dungaree's girl Georgie and is that another Baby sitting on the back of the sofa? No surely not ! She always said she did not like the babies... ;)


Jenny and Meredith came with me to visit Gill.


And Millie and Mabel Lucie also join us.


It was so interesting seeing Gill's girls with Millie, they all look so different.


I love Gill's re rooted brunette , she looks so sweet and is so petite.


Gill's lovely no navel girls were waiting to greet me in the porch.


These girls so want to come live in the village but for some strange reason Gill says no!


The girls all having a chat while we ate lunch.


I finally got a chance to change Mabel Lucie into her new outfit, this lovely purple set from Ginny.


And Meredith finally got a new dress, this gorgeous summer dress by Ginny. Wished I'd bought a couple of the other colours that were available as well.



Meredith and Mabel Lucie.


Well we were having such a lovely time I was late leaving, having promised to get back to do some gardening....

Many thanks to Gill for letting me share her lovely garden with you all and for  the lovely lunch.


*********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. A great post Dee! I so enjoyed seeing Gill's house and garden. What a beautiful place to visit! So nice to see your girls that went with you having a happy time with Gill's Sashas. I love your new dresses by Ginny. So pretty and summery!

    I think it is wonderful to visit with Sasha friends and play dolls. Just the best way to catch up on events and have fun too! Thank you and Gill for sharing!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Giger, nothing visiting friends and having some Sasha time as well :)xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos of garden and girls :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Dee, Gill has a lovely garden! And the dolls too, are all beautiful. It's interesting to see how different all the Coras are too, I think mine is different again although her hair is similar to Millie's, being straighter than the others hair.
    Glad you had a lovely day...and a rest from the garden for one day won't hurt I'm sure!!! ;)
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Gill's garden it's a lovely courtyard sized one with lots of interest. The Cora's are so different!
      I only got to rest until I got back home then it was back to the grind stone!! lol
      hugs xxx

      Delete
  4. What a great post, Dee! Gill's garden is beautiful and I enjoyed my on-line visit.
    Oh, the dolls! They are all stunning, I just couldn't choose a favourite doll or photo.
    A big thank you to you and Gill for sharing with us!
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gill's garden is beautiful and Petite which I am wishing mine was at the moment!! lol
      I would not mind Gill's new girl Georgie, she'd fit right in with my 68's ! :)
      D xx

      Delete
  5. Gill's courtyard garden is just delightful and a wonderful place to sit, chill and relax....and hopefully looks low maintenance to boot.
    Mine is very similar in size although mainly laid to lawn (surrounded by evergreen shrubs but without the greenhouse and shed) so that's always in need of constant mowing but the decision is still out as to whether to fully pave the lawn area or not.

    Love how she has grouped her planters and pots.

    All the dolls are looking very well dressed as always and interesting to see her new lovely Sasha and your two attractive new outfits!

    ReplyDelete