Thursday 25 June 2015

WINNER OF JUNE'S PHOTO COMP

It was very very close this month but the winner of the June Photo Competition is....



Number FOUR    Not very well

So congratulations to Carol in Canada for the winning photo of your poorly Gregor.


Thank you once again for all those who took time to send in a photo for this month and also to all those who took time to vote.

I look forward to seeing what interesting photo's come i for next month.





*********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Loved this photo--actually loved all the pictures this month (not much different from every month). I hope this win helps Gregor feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many thanks to everyone. I do appreciate it! This little guy is up and about now, trying to get into mischief. I had a lot of fun putting the scene together. Thanks Dee for posting this competition. Love seeing so many great photos...Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I so hope poor Gregor is feeling better.
    Congratulations, Carol! I love all those little bedside props. If Gregor has to be unwell, at least he has his little radio and bed table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Carol, a wonderful entry!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection indeed. Almost?!?!... makes me want to take to my bed if this is the treatment that I could expect!
    So pleased to hear that he is now better and back enjoying life again.

    ReplyDelete