Thursday 4 February 2016

CALICO GETS CHANGED!

On the face book group they are doing a week of 'Lurkers' those dolls left at the back of the shelf/ cupboard because they've not bonded with them or have favourites that get more attention.

Well Calico Kate here is a favourite and has been standing in front of the Dvd's, so in view , however I realised that she'd not had a change of clothes since the summer!

Mind you she did look good in what she was wearing , but since most of the others , if not all have been changed once if not twice since then, I thought it only fair that she got to wear the new dress from Ginny of a passion for Sasha.


So we went outside as the sun was shinning ,although there was a cool breeze, to take a quick couple of photo's before I went out to an appointment.


Callie is one of the first slate eyed dolls I ever bought, so has been with me a good four or five years and is one of my keeper dolls.


I went looking for the box of socks as I am sure I have a pair that would match this dress but as usual I could not find it and since I was in a hurry and did not want to miss the light , I hopped for this pair of double strap Jean Jensen shoes which are also a great match.


I think she's pleased to finally be getting a little attention! I'd best check if anyone else is still in clothes from way back into last year!



*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. She's a really nice looking slate eyed girl Dee and I do like her name, Calico...it suits her perfectly. The outfit is great on her too, the colour works very well with her colouring, and of course the shoes match so well.
    Thanks for sharing this sweetie with us!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dress and shoe colours are perfect for her to wear with her red hair and slate coloured eyes. I've always had a soft spot for the slate eyed dolls.
    Hope that she didn't get too cold standing there outside as there is a bitter wind in spite of the sun shining.
    Love the natural background!
    Thanks Calico-Kate for letting us see you again.

    ReplyDelete