Monday 29 February 2016

THE 29TH OF FEB!

Well what to do with a special day that only comes round once every four years ? Mmm

I know let's have a little competition ! But first let's reveal this years Spring trend for the Sasha Village girls or boys !


Well naturally it involves COLOUR!


We are going for bright spring /summer coloured cords.


we have from the left. Lilac, Aqua, Pale Pink, Peach, Purple,Yellow, Sea Mist, Blue spot and Pink spot.
The lovely Ginny of A Passion for Sasha made them all for us.


Helping us today is Mabel Lucie who is already wearing the Candy Pink cords, which is naughty but they went so well with the Rosie Cable sweater we could not resist!. Even the sun's trying to show what lovely colours they are.


Now to go with them we have a long sleeved white t shirt by Ginny but this we intend to customise  !


Mabel Lucie what are you doing? Oh you are showing them all the colours piled up, I see .Are you sure your not just having a rest? No ? well then can we continue please..


Thank you Mabel Lucie

So the competition is to customise a white long sleeved T shirt by Palm Sunday which is the 20th March and also the first day of spring. Send a photo of it either on it's own or being worn by a Sasha.
You can use buttons, pens, paints, dye,motifs, what ever takes your fancy.

The t shirts will be posted on the blog on Monday 21st without peoples names and then voting may start, each person can vote for two t shirts and no more, voting will finish on Good Friday at Midnight GMT, the winner will receive a pair of cords by Ginny ,  they will chose the colour they would like  from the range available on her Etsy shop and they will be paid for my me.

So get those creative juices flowing and start sewing, dyeing and just trying!!

You can make your own t shirt or buy one , only requirement is it must be white and long sleeved !



*********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. A very nice challenge Dee, I look forward to seeing the submissions! Ginny's cords are wonderful and I love the many colors and the dots too. Come on Spring! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great challenge, Dee. My sweater girl twins are begging me to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aniother really great idea and challenge!
    I'm really looking forward to seeing, and judging, these creative end results...although afraid that I shan't be entering as such as it's just too fiddly for my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like good fun! I hope I will be able to join in but don't want to be lynched by those waiting for their outfits from me......do you think I can chance it!!
    Love the cords, such great colours because like you Dee, I am a great lover of colour. The spots are good too :)
    And Mabel Lucy makes the best model!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete