Monday 8 February 2016

IN PRAISE OF....

Ginny at A Passion for Sasha on Etsy.com and her boys clothes.


For me Ginny is the perfect maker of smart boys wear. I had to start with this outfit by Ginny worn here by Ragnor.
The detail in the shirt is exactly as you would get if this was for your real son or husband and I just love the colour and style of this shirt that teams perfectly with the cords also by Ginny. The only difference for the cords for a person is they'd want a zip!


The colour suits Ragnor so well.


Next up is Robin in another of Ginny's shirts and cords.


Robin is another fan of Ginny's store.


and here's Erik in another shirt and cords by Ginny, he prefers the collar up!


Erik likes Ginny's shirts.


and here are all the boys together.


looking good boys, best stay away from any mud! while you are in those fine clothes.


It's a little chilly, you'd best put on some sweaters.... Pardon? you cannot wear sweaters with the shirts or they'll get creased.... well they can be ironed..... why are you laughing.... stop pointing at the huge pile of ironing, I'll be starting on that tomorrow.... excuse me! I did not say that last week ! Pardon.. well... okay...mmm .. okay.. I did say that last week ... but I was working last week , this week I'm home...yes.. so I will know what's going on..



Yes I will know if your clothes are all over your bedroom floor... so you need to go do something? yes of course don't let me stop you... I'll be up in a moment to get your washing.. pardon? oh you'll bring it down.. I thought you might! :)

*************************

Many thanks to the lovely Ginny of a passion for sasha on etsy.com for keeping our boys well dressed and also our girls and babies but that's another post or two.....

**********************


9 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH! On trend for the fellas!
    Lovely post Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni, The boys love Ginny's cords and shirts :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the boys in their Ginny outfits, those shirts are lovely, as are the cords. Each one suits it's wearer so much. But I particularly like Robin....have I said that before maybe? ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, I love how they their outfits make them look like real boys :) and yes I do believe Robin and Zak's name tend to be mentioned by yourself ;) xx

      Delete
    2. Ahh yes, little Zack too....Love them both!

      Delete
    3. Zack just put his hands over his backside and ran for the door giggling! ;)

      Delete
  3. Your three lads here are looking extremely smart.
    My lads have a couple of Ginny's shirts and skinny jeans. We have one identical to the maroon check that Ragnor's wearing and a pale blue Chambray one which was bought at last years CnS.
    Smiled at the mention of the pile of ironing and the state of their bedrooms. (Not sure just how I get away with it but I don't possess an iron so haven't ever ironed for over fifty years but I do wash in small loads and take extra care of them as they come out of the washer, carefully folding, pulling and patting into shape or hanging straight onto clothes hangers.)
    (Robin's my favourite boy of yours with Ragnor in close second place!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say thank you Auntie Kendal :) That Maroon check shirt is the bizz!
      I fold as much as is possible to do but there always seems to be a pile that grows while waiting for me to attack it! It's a shame that same thing does not work for a pile of cash left waiting.. that growing would be grand!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love these three gorgeous boys with their amazing eyes!!! They look terrific in Ginny's handsome plaid shirts and cord pants. So well dressed and a delight to see!

    Catching up on blogging Dee....finally back home and looking forward to the weekend! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete