Sunday 14 February 2016

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL

Valentine is Happy :) and so has got out the Accordion and began to play...and sing....


His sweet voice fills the air....

" My love is like a red red rose
That's newly sprung in June
Oh my love is like a melody
That's sweetly played in tune.....


Soon his sisters start to appear...


he continues to sing..
" As fair art thou my Bonnie lass
So deep in love am I
And I will love thee still, my dear
Till all the seas run dry.. "


" Happy Birthday Valentine " they all chorus as he stops
"Thank you sweet sisters of mine " he smiles " I hope you have all received a card from your own true loves "
Some giggle and some roll their eye's but all say " Valentine sing some more please "
He smiles and once again starts singing , his beautiful voice filling the room with sound...

"
Alas my love you do me wrong
to cast me off so discourteously
I have loved you well and long
delighting in your company"

He nods to the girls and they all join in the chorus

" Greensleeves was all my joy
Greensleeves was my delight
Greensleeves was my heart of gold
and who but my lady greensleeves... "

We'll leave them there enjoying themselves on this beautiful crisp St Valentine's Day and wish you all a wonderful day filled with Joy , Happiness and love.




********************************************************************************


6 comments:

  1. Perfectly LOVELY! Many thanks.
    We here too wish you all at The Village a very happy day filled with LOVE!
    'Love is in the air
    Everywhere I look around.....'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks too! :)
      ' Love is the air
      every sight and every sound...

      great song, love it in the movie Strictly Ballroom..

      Delete
  2. Valentine looks wonderful Dee! I love his accordian and he looks fantastic in his red outfit. And so do the lovely girls surrounding him, lovely! Wonderful to sing a song of love. Happy Velentine's Day to you and everyone at Sasha Village! :) xxx

    p.s. Happy Birthday Valentine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, He's had the accordion ages and only just decided to get it out and play it! Valentine is always happy on this day :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh how lovely! I didn't realise that it was Valentine's birthday too today! And he has such a beautiful voice, no wonder all the girls are drawn to him to listen to him sing and play his accordian.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Lad shares his birthday with St Valentine as well as his name ;)
      He could be a singer when he's older but he only sings for pleasure his first love is interior design, their gain will be music's loss :)xxx

      Delete