Tuesday 21 March 2017

SPRINGING FORWARD

Next is Paige. She's right up at the top of the garden, sheltered by the fences and trees and shrubs.


and there she finds some tiny cyclamen peeping through the leaves.


She loves this quiet hidden part of the garden, but should have worn a coat or a cardigan as it's still quite cool.

a little closer view.


maybe you should climb out of all those plants so we can see all of you?


come along, move forward


Lovely, now we can see your  vintage outfit by Ruth Hartley which include the shoes. I do love these double smocked dress sets Ruth makes and always try to buy any of her earlier ones that come up for sale but they are very popular, so rarely manage to get them. So was very happy to get this one last year.


You'd like to go get some hot chocolate? off you go then! I wouldn't mind some myself but still need to finish up.


*********************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful smocked dress and the colours are perfect on Paige. She is very pretty dressed in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we love Ruth Hartleys double smocked dresses, wish we could get more of them!

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see the beautiful Miss Paige in her gorgeous Ruthsdoll's double row smocked dress amongst one of my favourite green, ground cover planting sections in your garden.
    Now, quickly hurry up and bget inside before you get too cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel bad as I should have sorted out their coats but then you'd not have been able to see the dresses! She's safely back indoors toasty and warm ! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, I so love this little red head too. And this outfit is perfect for her, with the matching daffodil yellow shoes too. Perfect for spring, just needs a coat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon :) I sort of feel bad I did not get their coats out but it was only starting to get old later in the shoot , honest ! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Paige has always been one of my favs, but then I do have a redhead thing going on (just a shame they are hard to get hold of and expensive) She looks super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige is quite shy , so will only appear when she wants too! :) I to adore the reds and they are def the biggest group and yes the prices can be high at times :)

      Delete
  5. Gosh! These colours just so suit her......and are my favourite colours too.
    Run inside Paige before you catch cold though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to manage to get this set , second hand, they sell so quick even on the second hand market! She in the warm now :)

      Delete
  6. Hot chocolate sounds wonderful. Paige is so beautiful in her Ruthsdolls outfit in your lovely garden. I love the older smocked dresses too. Does Paige have a wider face? She is just wonderful. 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete