Monday 31 December 2012

TOBY WHIPS UP SOME TROUBLE !


Callie and Dorcas are wrapping up a walnut whip for Dad, although it's no longer Christmas, they are really into wrapping presents and love seeing them opened. Unfortunately the paper they have is too small!
" There is more Paper up in the cupboard " Dorcas tells Callie
" Which cupboard ? " asks Callie " and which room up stairs?"
" Oh I'll come with you it will be quicker!" replies Dorcas and the two girls go in search of wrapping paper.


" Mmm what have we here!" exclaims Toby coming into the room where the walnut whip is sitting on the table.
The three blue nose's watch Toby approach the table, Bruce whispers to Giggles " This is not going to be good!"


" Oh Yummy A walnut whip, my favourite!"

The blue noses cannot bare to watch!


" Mmm this is so scrummy " says Toby with his mouth full of the creamy walnut whip !

"That boy can sure tuck it away!" whispers Giggles to Bruce


Toby leans right over and starts licking up the filling!


Within no time at all he's eaten all of it apart from the walnut! The blue noses watch in astonishment as Toby leaves the room his mouth still covered in whip complaining of feeling slightly sick!


Callie and Dorcas return to find nothing but a walnut on the table! Callie looks underneath to see if the walnut whips fallen off!
" Where an earth can it be ! " wonders Dorcas


They look at the blue noses to see if there are any signs of chocolate on them but they are just sitting quietly, which is suspicious in its self!
" Did you see what happened to the whip? " asks Dorcas
" T." Giggles goes to talk but Bruce elbows him and says " No we was sleeping you just woke us up! "
The girls stare at him hoping he'll fold but Bruce stares back all innocent.
" let go and see if Mum knows" says Callie.
" Why did you not say Toby ate it?" asks Robby ram
" Because A toy never blab's or you'll soon find yourself in a charity shop or a dustbin!"
"Oh " say the others, they'll never tell never!






Several hours later Toby's gone to bed , he's not been feeling very well and could barely manage his burger and chips and refused! yes refused his pudding!
Mum asked if any thing was wrong and if he eaten something that he shouldn't  ! but he said no he was just tired!


He tosses and turns dreams of walnut whips chasing him around the house, he starts mumbling in his sleep as he hears a voice calling him!


He finds himself standing by the table that's now in the middle of his bedroom! A GIANT walnut whip is TALKING to him!! " Eat me Toby! " it demands " You know you want to! Eat me ! "
" No STOP ! " shouts Toby " I don't want to! Leave me alone "
But the walnut whip keeps on " I wont tell anyone! it will be our secret! Come on what stopping you EAT ME "
" No NO " shouts Toby


" MUM MUM " shouts Toby waking and running from the room " It was me I Did IT  I ate the The Walnut WHIP I DID IT...MUMMMM"


Coming back a little while later after confessing all to his mum. Toby's surprised to find that there is no table or giant walnut whip waiting in his bedroom demanding to be eaten " Mum It was right there " says Toby pointing " honest It was so big!"
" Never mind Toby " says Mum" It's gone now and I'm sure it wont be back now you have told me what you did. Come on into bed "


Toby gets back into bed and faces the wall, he does not want to be seeing any more giant walnut whips tonight! Feeling much better now he's told mum the truth he is soon sound asleep dreaming of pirates and pirate ships.. with only the occasional very small walnut whip getting in the way!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=




When I saw this giant walnut whip in M&S I wanted it for the this post ! So I waited until they were doing three for the price of two and purchased two other items and this!
Of course now the posts done and I now have this walnut whip which I believe is filled with other walnut whips!! Mmm what to do! Well there's only one thing for it really.....I'll just have to EAT IT!!


6 comments:

  1. Oooohh!! Dee! If you can't manage all of the walnut whip send me round some! I also saw this in M&S but I couldn't bring myself to part with £8 for it! Wish I had seen the 3 for 2 offer!!!
    I don't want to put you off eating it but remember...a moment on the lips...forever on the hips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Yes the £8 price put me off until I saw the offer and I did need those two tins of biscuits Honest!

      If I cannot manage it all I'll send you some after it's the new year tomorrow a famous dieting start day!!!

      Delete
    2. I will be on standby waiting for the postie to deliver a half eaten walnut whip then!!!

      Delete
    3. It will be perfectly whole !!! well....apart from where I have sucked out the whip from inside through a tiny Sasha sized straw!

      Delete
  2. I've heard of them but not seen one for sale for years now. Never set eyes on a giant one though and at M&S of all places!
    Adored the story. Isn't confessing to something so good for one!
    Like Lorraine I loved Tody's boys bedroom with it's Pirate's theme and everything scattered over the floor. Wish that I had the patience (and the props) to set up scenes like this.
    A superb Sasha fix with which to end the year. More please like this in 2013. Many thanks from Kendal.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been saving his Pirate items for a different post that I have yet to do! but that will be for the summer months...
      I feel sorry that Lorraine and yourself had a deprived childhood and have not had the frill of biting into a walnut whip!
      There is still time....Lol
      Happy New year
      Dee X

      Delete