Friday 25 May 2012

IN PRAISE OF DOLLIEPATCH......

I do love Helena of Dolliepatch's clothes.She puts such detail in them and they are usually sets of several pieces.I have been fortunate to obtain a few of her outfits over the last couple of years.Most I have purchased new and one second-hand, well worth keeping an eye open for.

Despite the heat some of the girl's agreed to model them for me and here we have Claudia in a pink check warmer dress most suited to autumn or winter. She is wearing Rosie Bloom sandals.

Now here is Violet in a pretty lilac striped dress.Which was the first one I ever bought, I especially love the under garments with this dress a lovely multi blue's,white and lilac stripe.


Sapphire is wearing a lovely warm brown striped dress with cross stitching detail, this also comes with a lace collar but due to the temperature today I gave up searching for it.

And of course we have Hattie in the latest addition to the collection.


Now here is one of the reason's I love these outfits, these are the petticoats! But to me they are a lovely set of summer dresses just perfect for this heatwave we are having at the moment.The girl's are also wearing their favourite JJ sandals.


The girl's move in a bit closer so that they can show you......




their long under pants that can also be used as cropped trousers with a little T shirt! So a very versatile set of clothes.And we even got Hattie to remove her hat! But not for long.

5 comments:

  1. The girls look so sweet, love that colour on Hattie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes That colour really suits her much to my surprise! That means the other girl's will have a long wait before they get a look in : )

      Delete
  2. Lovely girls, gorgeous dresses and great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looking very pretty indeed though pleased to hear that they are now being allowed to stay in their petticoats and bloomers in this exceptionally hot weather,just the job for cooling off.
    I rather love Hattie in her hat. It really suits her.
    Over the years I too have had quite a number of Dolliepatch's outfits. She has quite a following.
    Sasha love and thanks for the cat walk show. From Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your latest blog entries, really love all the girls in their Dolliepatch dresses and its so nice to see the beautiful petticoats that underneath these dresses, they're gorgeous and perfect for this very hot weather, teamed with the JJ sandals they look amazing, I love the JJ shoes with the tiny heart cut out detail … lovely …. ooh I want some of these … I mean Sasha wants some of these of course :)

    comment from Cathy

    ReplyDelete