Friday 18 May 2012

A NEW OUTFIT FOR GINNIE

When I adopt a new Sasha or Gregor into the family I like to have a brand new outfit ready for them to change into after they have washed away any travel dust.
But for some reason (could be several arriving at the same time!) Ginnie my No navel red haired Sasha did not have a new outfit, I did try one on her but was not happy with it, so she had to make do with a hand me sideways....

But a couple of weeks ago I gave in and purchased an outfit I have been admiring on Ruth Hartley's site for several months.It was very hard to decide which colour to go for and then made some what easier when two of the colours were already sold out.

So finally Ginnie gets to be the first to wear this outfit.
It is green and beige with mustard coloured shoes.


Here is a closer look at the mustard and white embroidery.



I do so love  Ginnie's face , when I first saw No Navel's I was not taken with them, some of the eyes, that have only the top defined, can look a bit odd. But I loved this girl from the moment I saw her and she has red hair too!! Bonus!

5 comments:

  1. Ginnie is lovely, I didn't know you had a No Navel...did I miss her? Pretty dress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was introduced at the beginning of April and also Mossy is her special Bear, You must have just forgotten.
    I have had a few new girl's arrive lately, Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember now, as you say you have had so many lovely new girls arrive ;-) you lucky girl!

      Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  3. The colours of this Ruthsdoll's dress really suit her. I have one of Ruth's very first dresses using this style in a mustard yellow/green check and I just love it. I like the idea of each new doll arriving there getting her/his own special new outfit to call their own.
    I'm afraid that my girls have been rather neglected of late with regards to having new clothes (as the lads have been getting kitted out for the Summer instead) but luckily they already have a huge wardrobe between them gathered over many years (16) now so no complaints coming from that department as yet. (Mind you I shan't be letting them see and read THIS particular post.)
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl - lovely dress! I, too, am warming to the look of the NP and NN dolls. Couldn't see what was so special about them that everyone wanted to have one! Alas, no more! I can see the attraction, but will have to admire from afar!

    ReplyDelete