Friday 4 May 2012

A VERY GOOD WEEK....

This week is turning out to be a very good Sasha week! First , Monday,I managed to win Belinda in the Auction , then Tuesday, she arrived along with Callie , and on Wednesday I fulfilled another wish on my list when I finally recieved a longed for item, well three in fact!

Yes three pairs of Jean Jensen shoes arrived. I have wanted some of her lovely shoes ever since seeing them on other peoples Sasha's! Kendal has some lovely coloured shoes by Jean as do other Sasha owners.So when Jean recently said she had some ready made for sale , I was in there quick to buy a few pairs to start my collection. It was very hard to know what colours to get but in the end I went with three standard colours, that I knew I had clothes to match.

On the same day a nice outfit that I won on ebay from the US also arrived, So finally Isabella was changed into a spring/summer outfit.




I love the colour of this dress and the pretty rose print and matching hat. I also received a couple of items from Judith of Dollydoodle, so that the twins could have their 'crew' gear only to find that I was one pair of Joggers short! So an urgent request was sent to Judith and hopefully the joggers will arrive today and the twins can join the other boys for a Dollydoodle adventure, weather permitting!!!!

On Monday I changed Evie into her spring outfit and today she added the Jj shoes for the photo shoot.




Here are the models full length photo, which is the only one that I managed to take where the picture did not look totally tilted but only slightly,If I had been taking pictures as the Titanic sank It would have looked like everything was fine!. I do so need to pay attention when I take my photo's, my only excuse is that it was starting to rain very lightly while I was taking them so I was hurrying!





I'm begining to feel bad that I have changed all the girl's ,apart from the twins Violet and Sapphire, into spring dresses, the weather is so cold and grey and wet and they say the weekend will be even colder! I may have to dress them all in tights and coats at this rate! Who stole the Sun? We want it back please...

2 comments:

  1. The girls look very pretty in their spring gear. Don't worry the sun will come back and we will all be moaning it is too hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your JJ shoes … I adore Jean's shoes, they are as addictive as the dolls!! Funnily enough I also did a post today about JJ shoes!! Must be something in the air! Cathy x


    Comment from Cathy

    ReplyDelete