Tuesday 1 May 2012

REDS OF THE MONTH

When I saw this picture by Shelly I just loved it. So I asked if I could have it to put on as red of the month picture , which she very kindly agreed to.But then Paige turned up and stole their place, so one month late but well worth the wait.

Two beautiful Reds showing that Sasha Hug, Confess ! how many of you when you saw this picture on Shelly's wanted ..A/ two idential reds ...B/ these two reds I know I went looking for a second of these Sasha's but have been side tracked but when I see this picture....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, yes I totally agree they did look absolutely adorable in that photo and I too had a pang of regret about one of mine who went on her way to a new home. I so loved reading about your boy and his reprieve and of course not forgetting DH, delightful!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete