Friday 6 September 2013

A FEW WIGS ARRIVE...

While away for a few day's some wig's I ordered arrived, for Cornelia.


First up the Monique gold wig Ginger colour Brown Black with Honey lights.


Back view lots of lovely waves.


Tied back.


No two is also a Monique Gold wig Ginger but in the colour Light peach with ginger brown.


Back view a lot of lovely waves, very long..


No 3 also a Monique gold wig but this one is called Faith colour Golden Auburn/ Golden Strawberry


 Back view. again long but not so full which I like.All the above came from ebay sold by jujus5gkids
I ordered them all together to save on postage and customs and I am very pleased to say that they came straight through.

I also bought from another e bay seller this one.


Yes I know it's purple ! It's made of lambswool and is so soft , I need to work on how to get it to sit right but the style of wavy curls and the length I really like.
Trying on all these wig's reminded me why I sold my last girl that wore wigs, such a performance to get them to sit right!

All comments re above selection most welcome.




7 comments:

  1. Hopefully I've made it BEFORE SS-R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Looks like I have! Sorry about that SS-R!

    Interesting and exciting package to come home too Dee.

    I do like ALL these wigs. Have a look and word with Sharon as to what she has now done with her 'Ginger' style wig as I love how she has recently braided it on her doll LMNN.

    The 'Faith' style wig looks good particularly the back view. Perhaps a little too much top height so is there anyway that it can be pulled down a little more to flatten this slight top dome shape.

    I think that, as you say, the purple coloured wig does need a little more 'fiddling' around with so that not so much hair is falling forwards. It looks to be on the lines of the mohair wigs that give this attractive rather wild and unkempt styling.

    Looking forward to reading the other comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comments Kendal.
      I will have a try at braiding the Ginger wig's although there is a lot of hair there!
      I am very taken with the Faith wig and will try that out first.
      I love the wildness of the lambswool purple wig but may need a lot of work for it to sit right!

      Delete
  3. Is it easy to use a wig on Sasha? Do you have to shave her head first?

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny
      Cornelia's hair is just stubble which makes it much easier to fit wigs on.
      better if they are completely bald but the stubble does help keep them in place.

      I think people have put wigs over their Sasha's hair but not sure how good that would look, as most Sasha's have quite a bit of hair!
      Dee x

      Delete
  4. I love all of the Monique Gold wigs, Dee, I think they look great on her and with a bit of playing around, I think she'll have a perfect choice in those ones. You can also sit the Ginger wigs slightly to one side so that the parting is not quite centred if you fancy a slightly different look.

    The lambswool one is cute but is going to take a bit of styling I would think. I like the colour, it's very nice but at the moment she looks a bit lost in it! LOL.

    I really like the photo where you have tied the brown wig back into a low pony tail, I think it really suits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I think these monique wigs are a good range and look good on her.Thanks for tip of putting wig to one side slightly, I wondered if you'd changed the parting on yours to achieve that.

      I know that Lambswool looks a mess.. Lol but I do so love the style that it's trying to achieve wild and woolly!!
      The brown wig does look nice tied back, I agree.
      So many wigs , so many styles..so many decisions !!!

      Delete