Monday 16 September 2013

AUTUMN MISS


This is Brigitte's new no nose girl , Fanny. She is dressed in a lovely autumn leaves patterned dress by Nikita
unfortunately when Brigitte washed her new girl's hair some broke off! So for now she is going to be a fashion leader with her hats!
When I saw this lovely photo I asked Brigitte for permission to share and she vey kindly said yes and attached another two wonderful photo's which are below.


This darling Sasha may have thin hair on top but she still has a lovely amount at the sides and back.It's not as bad as it sounds, she's a bit like Arabella with her hair loss.


This photo looks like she is hurrying off, places to go people to see!
 I think she looks gorgeous, thinning hair or not, this autumn dress looks perfect on her and her hat just makes the outfit complete.
Will be interesting to see what other outfit's she have as the winter takes hold!

Many thanks Brigitte for giving me permission to show these photos, please note that these photos are the property of Brigitte and her permission should be obtained before use.

**

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have...or did you let me win this one K :)
      Brigitte's girl is lovely by the way!

      Delete
  2. I see that you are back on track again SS-R and NO I didn't let you beat me as such.
    Had checked earlier but nothing and then had to cook and eat my meal and got absorbed in the TV finishing off a film.

    Fanny is a little poppet though such a shame about the breaking hair on her crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is gorgeous girl and looks good in Hats :)

      Delete
  3. She's really a lovely girl, isn't she! I saw her on Facebook and thought what a beautiful girl and that outfit is just perfectly coloured for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Sharon, that's why I asked Brigitte if I could put photo on, for those you don't facebook and so we can look at her whenever we want :)

      Delete
  4. I do hope to find a donor, but all my red girls have other colors. :( Perhaps one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be you'll find one with same colour but for now she does look very good in hats! :)

      Delete