Sunday 8 September 2013

A TRIO OF RED....

I Just love these three, two Dungaree girl's and a Short's boy,when I first started collecting Sasha's and Gregor's just one of these seemed an unobtainable goal.
But as any Sasha collector will tell you that some times an opportunity will present it's self and you then need to make that leap!



From the left we have Verity wearing a Special Delivery top teamed with crops by Michelle sandals by Jean Jensen, then Nathaniel wearing Dolly Doodles shorts set with sandal's by Rosie Bloomfield, then Paige wearing Vintage Sasha set with Jj sandals.


x

9 comments:

  1. They have wonderful Sahsa children. There are three great pieces. You are right. For a collector beginner like me, such dolls are unattainable as the stars in the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when I first started collecting and now I have them...so you never know what the future holds :)

      Delete
  2. In my excitement to get my comment in before K I didn't mention how lovely it is to see these three. I love my reds and count myself lucky to have them.There is something very special about an early redhead, and these ones are very special to their mum Dee I'm sure.
    It is great to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronny, They are very special to me and I totally agree about the early red's, they are just so special. The blondes and brunette's are too but for me the red's have always had the edge! :)

      Delete
  3. Gosh! Yes you have! Well done!
    Can hardly keep up with Dee's blog posts at the moment as they're coming in so thick and fast!
    Three gorgeous red heads here and I know that they and Ginny are some of your very favourite dolls and we can see why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Kendal, I love all my red's :) For me they are the bee's Knee's!! lol
      Although I do love my No navel's too!

      Delete
  4. Three beautiful red haired kids and all so nicely dressed! Love them!

    ReplyDelete