Friday 20 September 2013

GORGEOUS GREEN





Another of Ellen Church's beautiful Sasha's.Here is a blonde waif wearing a green coat by Karen with a pretty white with green and lilac flower'd hat by Ellen.
I do not know if it's this cold we are having but I seem to be drawn to the photo's of Sasha's in coats and hats! Maybe I'm getting ready for the cold winter that will no doubt soon be here!

Also I have realised that I need to take some 'studio' style photo's of my girls and boys, so that I can use their photo's in this way, I'll have to get the DH to show me how to use his camera and set up a studio day to try and get some great photo's like Kendal , Ellen and Brigitte and others do.

Once again I thank Ellen for permission to use this photo.

xx

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully???? I'm here SS-R before you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Done K! You beat me this time!
      What a beautiful girl this Sasha is!

      Delete
    2. Well Done K! You beat me this time!
      What a beautiful girl this Sasha is!

      Delete
    3. STUTTER STUTTER STUTTER.....

      Delete
    4. :) Honestly it is the computer...not me.....
      not me...not me... :)

      Delete
    5. I don't know! Now we've got an echo echo echo..:)

      Delete
  2. I have always loved this doll of Ellen's and who here looks extra beautiful in her pampass green coat and cream, pale lilac and green hat.

    (Hate to say it but mine are still in their Summer wear!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so pretty in this outfit.

      Mine to, are still in their summer wear but I think I will start changing them this weekend into warmer clothing so I can practice taking some photo's. :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely girl and really like this outfit too.
    My dolls are all in their summer gear still but then it has been about 30C and above every day this week so I'd feel rather mean if they were wearing autumn clothing and I was still sitting around in no sleeves!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed a lovely one. I love that it will get cold and I can wrap them up in sweaters and coats ! :)especially as I will be wrapped up too!!! lol :)

      Delete