Tuesday 10 September 2013

GINNY, ASHLEY AND RAVEN GET CHANGED.

Well after yesterday's question about new outfit's and saving or wearing straight away I finally decided not to wait but the change three of my No navel's into the Ruth Hartley repro smocked sets , so that the new one could be enjoyed straight away.


So here are the three wearing the Ruth Hartley sets. I do like the fact that they are the same but different .
and would like all my No Navel's to have one of these sets.
But I have noticed that the latest one's are getting shorter and I prefer my girl's dresses on the longer side!
So not sure what I will do about that, I could have a go at making a couple...( Stop laughing Michelle, you'll pull your stitches out! ) Or I could maybe find a similar dress I could smock to look the same.....


" No wonder Aunty Michelle's laughing Mum still not even made the pram covers!"
"Really!"
"Yes "


 "Yes But that's because she gets waylaid!" says Ashley in Mum's defence


"Doing What?" asks Raven
"This !" say Ashley
"What's This?" questions Raven
"Blogging " states Ashley
" Oh " says Raven....


Another full view photo to finish with.


xx

13 comments:

  1. Another point to me :)
    As you know I have gone off Gotz, but have to say how pretty the girls look in their Ruth dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think you've gotz to like some of them even if you don't want to own them :)

      Ruth does make lovely dresses :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, YOU have, though I'm not sure I'm letting you have it with just having read in your comment that 'you have gone off the Gotz dolls!'

    Lovely dresses today!
    Personally I'm more for the shorter length dresses. (Actually Ruth will make them, if she making it from new, in the length that you want providing that you measure and mention it at the time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know about the dress length Kendal.
      I do like these one's with the solid colour background together although I love the earlier ones to, that you and others have .

      Delete
  3. Well now my stitches have stopped hurting (are you trying to kill me!) I must say that with the wallpapering, the walled garden, blogging, Hattie's Hats, bedding for the prams, pinafore dresses, knitting etc i'm sure there should be house work and not forgetting earning a crust to enable you to fullfill some of these... where oh where will you ever find the time to have a go at smocking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, these three of you!

    Btw; how do you manage all the clothes?
    Do you sort them by colour or by season? Or by special combinations?
    Or not at all?
    I have to think about tis problem now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Digne
      I am very bad and they are all stored in boxes and a cupboard but I need to sort them out into spring / summer/ autumn/ Winter
      so it's easier to find things!!

      Delete
  5. Your girls look beautiful in their Ruth's smocked dresses.
    Ruth is very good Dee, like Kendal say's, she has made quite a few smocked dresses for me in the shorter length. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Tart ! :) I will have to get Ruth to save the off cuts from your girl's shorty dresses to give mine a bit more length ! lol :)
      They do look nice though..just above the knee is good!!! :)not just below their knickers!!! lol

      Delete
  6. Lol!!! I'm with Steve and Kendal here, love those little brown leggies on display!!! The girls look gorgeous though Dee, their dresses are very pretty and suit their colouring perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each to there own! lol Sometimes a length of leg can look nice but I'm a just above the knee person myself! :)

      Delete