Tuesday 1 April 2014

APRIL BRUNETTE OF THE MONTH ..PART TWO!!

YES that's correct two posts of brunette or should I say brunettes of the month!.
The problem with these posts, if I do them early like the first bof tm , it will list it on the day I write it's date not the day it's placed on blog which is very annoying as the first of these posts says 31 march.
So I have now taken the garden photo's and they are below.


A much clearer shot of  Raven and Winter in the garden, you can still see the sun is shining although it's almost 6 pm.


This is a much better shot of their faces and eye detail.


Raven is wearing Rosie Bloomfield pink sandals and Winter Jean Jensen double bar Sandals.


" Shall we change outfits ? " ask Raven
" No!" says Winter
The gargoyle looks surprised at Winter quick answer
" I like my green " she continues
" I like my pink " agrees Raven " maybe next time we can try totally different colours? "
" Yes maybe !" says Winter


" It could be for the best" says Raven " Mum had a terrible thought that Lady K would ask her to try each plain dress on the next Sasha along and then the next and the next and it went on for days and days!!"
" How terrible ! " Winter shudders at the thought of having to try on 9 different outfits and maybe even some twice!!! " I'll stick to green for now..although I do like the look of that purple/mauve patterned one......."



*******************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the girls did get their chance to have their photos taken outside, they look lovely bathed in sunshine. And the outdoors light really does show off the colours to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I do think they photo's are much better in natural light and surrounding.
      hugs Dee

      Delete
  2. Yes, it was indeed another beautifully suuny day right into the early evening when you were able to return home from work and the outdoor natural light photos show these two girls and their outfits off beautifully.

    Wouldn't have DARED to ask for all NINE changes....would have been more than my life's worth!
    I noticed that standing together here there doesn't seem to be so much difference in their two heights.

    I can't understand about the dates that appear on your blogspot as the date that you actually start to write it. On mine you can start to write and download the photos any time beforehand and it will only add the date of the day that you actually publish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Kendal ! You may not dare but you would have hoped!! lol
      It very annoying, the post will always come on with the date written, so must always wait until the day I want it to have if it's for first of the month etc!
      There could possibly be a way to change that but I would probably break something else while I tried to work it out!!
      hugs Dee

      Delete
  3. Lovely, sunny photos Dee! Your beautiful brunettes are shining bright :). Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply BEAUTIFUL girls! I'd love one of those brunettes! Gorgeous photographs! Love, Karin x

    ReplyDelete