Thursday 5 May 2016

A NEW ARRIVAL IN THE VILLAGE.

Meet Neroli



Or Nero as I'll be calling him. I just could not resist him, I love his fluffy ears and he is the most beautiful soft yellow. When I unwrapped him , he made me smile and fall in love.


Look at that face ! what's not to love ? and those fluffy ears, almost like a koala !


and I know just the doll for him to belong to!


But he'll have to wait for the dolls arrival !



*********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful 'sunny' little tot! Perfect time to arrive with this super sunshine that we are all enjoying!
    Wonder which of your 'EXPECTED?' new Sasha dolls he will get to team up with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a Koala Bear then with his big fluffy ears?

      Delete
    2. His timing is perfect, he is just right for Spring with his gorgeous yellow coat and fluffy ears.
      You'll be totally surprised at the doll who is coming just for him.
      He's not quite a Koala , he must be an English version but just so damn cute! :)

      Delete
    3. Please give ME a clue as to who this doll is going to be.
      I enjoy guessing as it keeps my old brain alive.

      Delete
    4. Well Okay, it's not a Sasha but the most wonderful doll.... ;)

      Delete
  2. AWWWW! I a sucker for a bear, any bear, but this one is the sweetest little chap imaginable. If I shrink and wear a gingham dress, could I be his Not-So-Little Miss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is Jen , he is even nicer in the fur! He made me smile with delight when I opened his box! I'm afraid a very special doll is arriving who he's already earmarked for.. well unless they don't get along. !!

      Delete