Friday 13 May 2016

Sasha celebration weekend

Well, I am in Nottinham at the second Sasha Celebration Weekend.
The day's been quite long after Paul and myself went to Luton airport at 2.30 this morning to collect a late attendee to the weekend, then home where the visitor and me spent until nearly 5am chatting! Then off to bed to get a couple of hours sleep before well........more chatting!

Then because of all the chatting I made us late leaving as when we should have left I started packing my case! The.n I spent a god half hour trying to find the blue eyes I had bought for a BJD doll I was collecting at the event,finally leaving without them!

Finally arrived around 4.30 and checked in,the place is enormous! You could run a mini marathon down all the corridors but the room is very nice and the staff friendly.

Have had a great afternoon meeting old friends and some new, still others to me.et tomorrow. A lovely dinner followed by the pound bazaar,which was a big success. But the early start has caught up so we are having an early night ready for a full day of chatting and fun tomorrow.

Sorry no photos yet but will share them all once back home.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams!
    Hope to hear more tomorrow. Have fun. J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you and 'friend' came, it's great being with good pals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia, It was lovely knowing just how any Pals are out there ! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh your 'friend' is very lucky to have you as I'm sure she'd have found those airport seats rather uncomfortable! ;) But I bet she'd have happily slept on them just so that she could enjoy such a wonderful weekend with her special pals!! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It was so great that bshe could manage to get that last minute booking meaning that all us pals could be together enjoy a wonderful weekend of Sasha xx

      Delete
  4. Ah ha, so that's why you were both so tired! I don't know how you got through the day but excitement goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the chatting started very early for some of us! :) but who needs sleep when friends are around! x

      Delete
  5. Your "friend" was pure joy to see Dee! What a fantastic surprise for many of us. I am catching up today on my blog comments....finally getting back on track and today being a holiday here is the just the ticket I need to have time to read and to write. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad she surprised you with her visit! :) It must have been such a whirl for you with all you managed to do while here and then straight back to work ! it's nice to finally have a day to relax and catch up with it all ! :)xxx

      Delete