Friday 20 May 2016

SASHA CELEBRATION WEEKEND **** THE SALES TABLES!

Well it was time for the sales tables and what fabulous tables they were!


Judith of Dolly Doodles table was awash with fabulous outfits.


this is as close as I got to them , before the doors opened and the hoards arrived!


Look at those colours! how I wished I'd had a chance to go back and rummage i'd have spent a fortune! But alas I'll tell my tale at the end...


Next is Hotchkissed dresses etc by Marilyn


 another view of Marilyn's wonders, her smocked dresses a popular buy.


I think this was Linda's table of goodies.


some more of Linda's in the centre and on the left, I sooo wanted that purple cardigan but it was not to be.... sigh...



Emma had been knitting up a storm and had these outfits available on her table


and also these Sasha's etc.



Jane's beautiful knitwear was available on her table.


again apart from taking the photo's I never go the chance to go back and buy!! Look at those gorgeous striped cardies on the right and the socks in the centre and the plain cardie's on the left!


gorgeous!


On the other side of Jane's table was Janet's goodies.


Janet was selling a couple of Sasha's


a gorgeous set of dolls on offer .


lovely colours and designs


Janet and Jane's table


In the second room was Ann's table


Having traveled all the way from the US, Ann did not have much but what she had was quality


The crude eyed boy was by Sasha based on her son Fritz and given to Sara Doggart who gave it to Ann, a wonderful boy with all his Provenance.


 Theresa's sales table a wonderland of props and clothes.


I was eyeing up that deckchair but I already have two did I need a third? I managed to resist.. just.


 Petrana's table full of lovely dresses etc plus a couple of dolls.


Lovely colours and fabric's at very good prices.


And this is where I spent the sale ! Helping Petrana run her sales. I had not brought my bag or money down with me from my room, so when the sales were about to be set up, I went up to the room to find Paul but he was not there! I could not phone him as my phone was in the room!

So on my way back down I came across Petrana who asked if I'd help her carry her goods to the sales room. I of course said yes and while she got ready I looked through her bags and pulled out a couple of items to buy.

So I helped Petrana set up and since I had no money to buy anything I helped her sell, well I say helped, I did the selling and she did the sitting about trying to boss a boss! lol 

But it worked and I had a great time selling her lovely clothes , the time shot round and before I knew it we were packing away ! and I'd not had a chance to go round and see all those other lovely things! In one way it saved me a fortune but in another I'm sorry I did not get a chance to buy a few more things but then I'd have been leaving IOU's all over the place and would have probably had to see a kidney to meet my debts! 
Such is the life of a Sashaholic....


************************************************

14 comments:

  1. Oh dear oh dear Dee - what rotten luck. But I'm sure Petrana was delighted with your help.
    The whole weekend looks to have been such a great success so I'm sure you enjoyed yourself and saving money - a bonus!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably for the best Rosie as I'm supposed to be reducing the clothes not adding to them! Lol but I did get a couple of things from Petrana and paid PayPal.
      It was a lovely weekend ,went so quick! And yes not to be skint until the end of the month is a bonus ! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! feel like having a little weep - not sure if it's because I missed the opportunity of buying, or if it's relief because I wasn't there to be tempted! I DO wish I'd been able to meet up with all the lovely people there though.
    Was Ann selling her lovely dolls? Hope they were just there to model for her. Love her girl's outfit and ooooooh, those assorted outfits from so many sellers! Berite would have been on a sweater buying spree and Robin and Roland have been nagging for DollyDoodles outfits for an age.
    What happened to Juduth? She can't have taken a tea break all year, producing that huge snowstorm of outfits.
    Sigh! Like you Dee, it's probably for the best - my bank manager hates me, sob, sob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be both Jenni! Yes Jenni Ann was selling the lovely dolls, I did not look as I am being good! ;) You would have been in debt to the bank until forever with all the wonderful things on sale.
      Judith's poor allotment is probably full of weeds due to her slaving over a hot sewing machine!

      Delete
  3. At first I was wondering just how YOU were able to take these wonderful photos when non-sales selling people like you and me weren't allowed in the hall at that stage...but then all was revealed at the end when I read that you were helping Petrana.
    Actually, as you know, it wasn't until the very end did I realise that there were three sales tables in the second room and by then Ann had packed up and gone.
    What a shame that you didn't mention to me that your bag with your money in was locked in your room or else I could have helped you borrow some cash as I was using my cheque book... although like you I shouldn't have been buying any more clothes, as their clothing boxes are already overflowing and everything is getting creased and crumpled, (but had decided to later sell on a few that have been there for years to allow for some newer ones to replace them.)
    Yes Jenann, I think that Ann must have been selling her dolls as Ginger came to me afterwards and showed me the handsome Gotz lad that she had bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Kendal I should have been allowed anyway in my role as a roving reporter ! But since I was with Petrana it allowed me to get some good shots so those who did not attend can drool over the goodies, it's not the same with peoples heads in the way!
      It's just as well I was helping Petrana, it saved me from myself ... and there's always the Chat n Snap :)

      Delete
  4. Great photos, and my kids already complain they need at least a tricycle, bike and a horse, and a much bigger house to store all these goodies. It must have been very strange to be there and not buy a thing, but that's husbands - never near their phone when you need them; could have been mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes those kids see and want! and a bigger house will be needed! Problem is my phone was also in the room so no way to call him but I did manage to buy a few things from Petrana on the promise of a payment and she kindly paid me in clothes for my help, so a bonus!

      Delete
  5. How frustrating for you Dee. I'd set myself a generous budget and managed to stay within it - just! However, I've been buying elsewhere, so need to be very good now until Festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was slightly but it did save ma a small fortune! If I go next year ,I'll make sure I keep my purse on me! Thankfully I just have the CnS to save up for now! :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely lovely sales tables Dee and as you say, so much easier to see everything when there aren't other heads with bodies attached, in the way! I am sure Petrana was delighted to find you, you were obviously trained in Romford Market, such sales tactics! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you would know having first hand dealings with them ;) Petrana was indeed go
      Lad to have my sarf London market stall talents to assist her, I may have to offer my services around next time , that way ,I'll get a chance to see other things, but only on the quality sales tables of course don,t do tata sacks ! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. The sales room was very, very wonderful. I did not buy Ann's boy though. I think Anette adopted him and she was so happy! Since I traveled very lightly, and did not even check a bag, I kept my doll purchase to one doll and then did splurge on outfits which I could not resist. Absolutely no will power for me when it comes to Sasha outfits. A great post Dee and I am glad you were a roving reporter though sad your purse did not come with you to the sales room. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing a post of your spoils on your blog soon!Sounds like you had a good shop! I look forward to seeing which doll went home with you.
      It was so good to be able to report on the sales tables and although i did not have my purse I did manage not to go empty handed ! lol A feat my husband finds amazing! lol :)xxx

      Delete