Friday 6 May 2016

BLUEBELLS BLUEBELLS ALL AROUND

COVERING THE WOODLAND GROUND.


Finally today I had a chance to go back and visit the little woodland that I pass on my way to and from work everyday.


Last time I was here I found Jamie hiding and on the run from his last owner, the bluebells were just starting to grow still just green stems and leaves.


It was a gorgeous morning with the sun spilling through the canopy of the trees.The bluebells have been in flower for a few weeks , I've been seeing a glimpse of the blue as I travel past


This time I took Violet and Sapphire as being gardeners they wanted to see all the lovely bluebells.


Violet was fascinated to see that her yellow cords changed colour in amongst  the plants.


Sapphire was being very careful not to walk on any plants.


They wandered all over the woods making sure to keep to the well worn path.


another doll had tagged along, with her basket of goodies for Grandma.....


They were making plans to have their own bluebell woods! I hope their gardening business does well when they are older if that's one of their plans!


They were full of talk of bluebells and other woodland loving plants.


x


That other little girls back, standing and looking round , calling out ! " Wolfie wolfie come to me.. I fancy rump steak for tea!"


"Well Really ! " gasps Sapphire " what a thing to say!"

Violet giggles " I bet she'd have a fit if a real wolf turned up!"

Sapphire's not so sure  " have you seen her face? I 'd not like to cross her!"


"Mmm I think she probably could hold her own against a wolf ! " agrees Violet.


The little girl rushes off with her basket of goodies while Violet and Sapphire enjoy the sight before them.


What a wonderful sight and just three miles up the road from the Sasha Village.


Close to a well used road.



 The odd van or car going past every now and then.


 there are even bluebells in the very small glade on the other side of the road. It was lovely to finally get to visit with Violet, Sapphire and Tammy.


********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. A Sasha Village post to enjoy at lunch. TAMMY? Is she who you were waiting for? When do we get a "proper" introduction? Will she be safe from the Wolf? So many questions! Hope I'm not too much of a bother. (I'm so glad you reunited Saphire and Violet. I know it's been awhile, but their story stands out as one of my favorites.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , No Tammy is not who I'm waiting for, if you'd like to see more of her , she's on my Dolly dreaming blog, for my non Sasha dolls, the link is at the top of the blogs I follow on the right of the page.I think it's a case of will the wolf be safe from her!!:)
      It's no Bother :)
      I too am glad that Violet managed to escape adoption and return home to her sister, I'm glad you enjoyed their story :)

      Delete
  2. Bluebells are one of my favourite British Spring flowers and I love how they grow in the shaded woodlands and somehow light up these areas at this time of year. So pleased that Saphire and Velvet were allowed togo with you and wearing your final two OOAK designed T shirts.
    Not sure if I should be asking if Red Riding Hodd Tammy is a newly acquired doll although I don't think that I have seen her around before (unless she has just had this new outfit.) There are so many dolls coming and going at The Village that I seem to have completely lost track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bluebells on mass are a wonderful sight to see and these are just down the road and in all the time I've lived here this is the first time I have actually stopped and gone and seen them! They say you never see the things on your doorstep! I wish I could have shown just how deep into the trees they went. Yes Sapphire is in the final of the first five t shirts, there are still another five to do!!
      I could not have left them behind or there would have been tears!

      Tammy is a new girl, when I bought Lennert, he came with a dress and pink socks, well he was a little boy and I like my dolls to stay as they are, so I decided when I had some money and could decide which little girl to buy, I'd get one and she could finally wear this gorgeous dress set, so here she is.
      There does seem to have been a fair bit of doll movement already this year and well there are still a couple more to appear... one I am over the moon about who'll hopefully arrive soon....

      Delete
  3. Was für eine schöne Geschichte Dee. Der Anblick des kleinen Waldstückes mit den Blauglöckchen ist in der Tat märchenhaft (simply amazing). Tammy ist auch eine schöne Bereicherung der Sasha Village Bevölkerung:)Liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz und einen schönen Mothering Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für Ihre Worte. dieser kleine Wald ist ein Juwel. Tammy wird
      sein eine ganze Hand voll für das Dorf, das ich :) und glückliche Mutter-Tag an alle denken,

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos of the twins Dee, amongst the bluebells. A great storyline too, I like their outfits, but then you already know that. Tammy is a little tyke isn't she, and as they girls say, I wouldn't like to cross her, she certainly could hold her own against a wolf I'm thinking!
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, It was nice for the twins to get out among the bluebells and Tammy, well definitely going to be a handful! :)xx

      Delete