Thursday 25 April 2013

SPRING FEVER HITS THE VILLAGE!!!

Spring fever has it the village!!! and Sasha's , Gregor's and Babies have been placed up for adoption!!!

So far Evie aka Angela is one ebay with original box and clothing.


She comes with all her original clothes and box all in beautiful condition.NOW SOLD.


z

I have caved and pulled Mitzi from sale.., Poor y poor Mitzi's back on ebay!!!


Freddie is now SOLD


 Maria is now on ebay! £50 for quick sale

and


 DEXTER IS NOW SOLD.
Please note plus postage costs to where ever

Why you are asking?? Well I just decided today that I would re evaluate my collection and these were the one's that jumped out that could go for adoption! I was ? am? considering one of the Velvet's but if I do which one? and then I would not have any twins? so....  it's all the lap of the God's or if anyone buys them before I change my mind and take them off!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. But you don't give your eBay details or link to it...

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ebay is annislynn1066 but if you want one of these email me, my address is on sale page and I will pull her /him and give you a discount

      Delete
  2. Some major decisions being made today then.
    Wish I could be as quick and decisive as I might spend days/weeks/months trying to come to a decision like this.
    (A few of my dolls have even reached Shelly's by special delivery before being asked to be returned home by the same method. How stupid and wasteful is that?)

    Over the years I have had twin girls and a boy and a girl twin dolls. An enjoyable experience and was pleased that both pairs were sold on as such so luckily no upsetting separations.

    Wishing you good luck with their sales and look forward to seeing the new doll in their place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I decided I put them on before I could change my mind...which is why I then later took off Mitzi but she was sneaky and sat beside me at the computer where everytime I looked to the left I could see her sad accusing face.. disbief that I could treat her this way after all her modelling etc, so I gave in!!But she is my only 70's blonde now so.. :)

      Of course Dexter is now looking incredibly handsome in a cocky 'it's too late' kind of way the little b****r! But he was just too minty for me!
      I am pleased they came to stay with me in the village but sometimes things need to change and move on!

      I to send Quinn to Shelly then had to have him send home! so it would appear we all do it ..Lol

      Delete
  3. Like Lorraine Dexter was my very favourite BUT I can appreciate that sometimes their 'mintiness' stops play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the 'change of heart' thingy too! We are sooo funny with our dolls, aren't we!
    I have pulled dolls from ebay and then relisted! Ooops!
    Good luck with their sales Dee!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sharon, these dolls go on sale off sale the poor things sometime's dont know if they are coming or going!! Lol
      But they all look like we have made a mistake when we have to pack them up to sell!!!that's when they look absolutely gorgeous!!!
      Thank for sale good wishes , so far I have only pulled Mitzi....so far....
      hugs Dee

      Delete