Saturday 27 April 2013

WHATA LOTTA GOTZA!!

When I visited Gill on Friday to collect Winter and take the No navel's wearing VSD's photo's I also
took some photo's of  Gill's other Gotz girls.

Gill loves the Gotz Sasha's and does have a wide collection.


They were very interested in the No navel's posing for the camera.


Wondering why that woman cannot take a straight photo!!


Now there is one little non Gotz girl in amongst these girl's but that's for you to find!


Love all their Ruth Hartley Duffle coats.


I love the fabric of this dress that Gill's girl poppy is wearing, the colours look so good on her.


The dress is by Nikita of dreaming under the lilac's and the shoes by Rosie Bloomfield.The dog is model's own :)


Gill sent me this photo today of her girl's Saskia and Kasha getting to know each other.


Looking swish in their Hattie's Hat with Hattitude !


Gill's Kasha and my Raven both in the same colour VSD's, the colour suits both of them.

All the blondes together, Gill's on left my two on right.


My two brunette's Raven and Winter.

Ginny my only Red no navel and the first no navel I bought, which sent me down this slippery slope  :)

 A FOLLOW ON TO THE POEM......


Eight , Nine ,Ten little No Navels Kendal's missed the bus
we thought we'd best include them before
they make a fuss!!

7 comments:

  1. Fab-ul-ous line up of Gotz girls! Hadn't realised that Gill had been collecting at this pace.

    Prompted me to immediately go and count my Gotz kids! So at this moment in time I have.....eleven 1960s girls (three NNs, six slate-eyed, one ochre highlight and one slate crude eyed) and three lads (sharp nosed, slate eyed.)

    How wonderful too to see them all wrapped up warmly in the Ruthsdoll's duffle coats. Expensive wardrobe indeed!though they were certainly needed with this cold and extended Winter. (BTW is the darker checked coat also Ruths?)

    Love the set of twin Angelas.
    Looking at the photo I'm guessing that the odd one out (judging by the colour of her hair) is the one in the red duffle coat.....but really needed a more close up photo to be absolutely certain.

    Really enjoyed the last two photos of Saskia and Kasha getting to know each other. Both have delightful facial expressions peeping out from under their trendy Hattie hats.

    Many thanks to you both for yet another wonderful and interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a wonderful collection of dolls! I love those duffle coats too, they are just too cute! I am also thinking the red duffle coated girl is the odd one out, she just looks slightly different to me, even though I haven't half or one eighth of the knowledge of other more experienced collectors.....so I was pleased that I chose the same one as being poss 'odd one out' as Kendal!!! And honest, I didn't read her comment first!!!
    Big hugs Sharon in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a little 'sneaky' few extra additions to this post AFTER I had commented....with some more close up and hair colour co-ordinated photos of the dolls BUT you hadn't fooled ME as I spotted then straight away.

    BTW do you have a preference for the fuller solid rounder eye painting or the more sketchy less solid painted eyes although I know that you are eventually hoping to get both eye styles in each blue/brown colour in the three hair colours of blonde, brunette and red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The extra's were because I realised I had not used them in the first post on the NN due to doing the poem!
      So suddenly realised this morning or was it yesterday? that I could include the photo's in this post but glad to see you are keeping on your toes!!

      First I only liked the full eye on the NN but then when I bought my first Ginny who has what I call the half eyes I found that they were quite nice, so now I like both :)

      it was my intention to get just six NN's two of each hair colour but who knows where I'll land up!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Great lot of Goetz girls. Gillian certainly has been increasing her collection. Didn't realize there were so many!!! They all look splendid and I love the duffle coats and the VSDs. Absolutely splendid line up! I feel a NN coming on... Quick! I need a slap in the face. Can't start to go down that route!!! But thank you anyway, Dee and Gillian for some gorgeous pictures! (I am always amused by Gillian's Sashas lined up against the wall! Love it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karin, Gill's got a fine selection of Gotz girl's and also a great selection of Ruth Hartley duffle coats, even the check one is one of Ruth's.

      I am sure you don't need a slap Karin, we all come to our senses..well some times. :)
      Glad you liked the photo's

      Delete
  5. You always do a great job, Dee! I'd love to see your whole collection of Sashas one of these days! I have a lot to learn!!! xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete