Thursday 20 March 2014

WHOSE IS WHOSE?

When we had the Chat n Snap last year the lovely and talented Ken and Doreen , know to the Villagers as KD, show cased their new range along with a few one off's.

I managed to nab the fabulous baby swing which will feature when the weather improves for more than a day!! There was also a love wooden pram , a blackboard and a beautiful playpen. The one off was a sit and ride wooden horse .

Gill and myself both loved the pram and finally a few weeks back we ordered one each and they were delivered to me to save on postage.

They arrived today and we love them.


Gill very kindly said I could show you all her pram along with mine. The lovely KD will paint the prams in whatever colour you request.



So here we have a beautiful deep lilac model.


and here a beautiful white body with pink hood.


The pram's come complete with a mattress and matching pillow and padded quilt.


these two also came with a chocolate bunny!!


Due to the very windy weather today I had to stand them on the garden bench which is covered and backed so safe!
Now the question is Whose pram is whose????



*********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Guessing that yours is the lilac pram and Gill's is the white and pink one. Did I get that right? They are both delightful and the perfect size for Sasha.
    Sarah Price bought the Chat n' Snap pale blue one (....and gave me the blackboard and easel as my Christmas present.)
    Looking forward to seeing them featured on the blog posts from time to time then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these lovely! Such nicely made prams!
    Now I'm thinking the opposite of Kendal, I'm thinking that the lilac one is probably Gills and yours is the pink and white one. No idea why, just a feeling!
    Regardless of who's is who's they are both really pretty and I look forward to seeing your photos of your pram being played with by your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got quite a variety of prams now, it will be interesting to compare their sizes and colours. I'm going with Kendal for which pram belongs to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these prams are great Dee, and i almost bought the one at the last chat'n' snap, are they still going to be the same price. I think Gills may be the pink and white and the other yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think the lilac one belongs to you. I also think if that is the case you need to aquire a lilac and white one so each of the twins have one--ha ha.

    ReplyDelete