Friday 10 January 2014

BEDDING!

I need to make some bedding for a couple of beds I own for the Sasha's and also for the prams. While wandering through my photo's I found these from Ellen Church of some beautiful bedding made by a friend of hers.
Thought you might like to see.


This is a lovely american Girl four poster bed. I would love to go to the states just to fill a crate with AG furniture!!


The detail and craftsmanship in these covers is beautiful.


The others all look interested in what going on.


Beautiful

DING DONG!!!!!



WHAT!    " We interrupt this post to bring you important news of Village happenings ! "
Mrs Mum is over the moon to have made a special purchase! Mrs Mum is shaking her head in disbelief at making a second unexpected purchase! More details to follow ! signing out Mossy Bosanquet your Village newsreader!!! "
Mossy looks at the camera " Who is Mossy Bosanquet ? I'm Mossy the Green! Pardon ! Oh he was an old old newsreader on the TV! Well next time I'm saying Mossy Green ! "


BING BONG!!!!



Love this colour and beautiful needlework! However please do not expect me to do anything other than make a couple of blankets and covers or the Sasha's will still be shivering in years to come!!


****************************************************************************

16 comments:

  1. 'Morning' SS-R and Mrs Mum..... AND Mr Mossy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning all! You beat me by about 5 minutes K...well done...I'm slipping :)

      Delete
    2. I wonder what the devil is happening in the village?

      Delete
    3. Good clue Ronny!

      Lovely bedding Dee, are you sure you won't embroider the sets you make?

      Delete
    4. Very! lol Those poor children will still be waiting in 2015 if I even think about doing any embroidery on them!!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear just what this second unexpected purchase is. Please can you give me a clue, Mr Mossy! Doll? Replica car? (Feel that an outfit can't really warrant such an important announcement.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true an outfit would not warrant an announcement !

      Delete
  3. I'm curious about the news!
    And certainly: the bedding is really lovely! As we know Ellen now - always with a delicate taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is true that Ellen does have such delicate taste :)

      Delete
  4. Did the postman just call?
    Did something wonderful arrive?
    MOSSY....IF YOU TEASE US ALL LIKE THAT, WE WILL CALL YOU MR. BOSANQUET FOREVER!!!!!
    Now, having used up what was left of my energy shouting my protest, I need some of that wonderful bedding to lie down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something wonderful did arrive but also something worrying!! but maybe the village will be the answer to it all ! Please can you shout a bit louder next time I'm very hard of hearing!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, and wow and wow!!! Such gorgeous bedding!!! Princess Sasha and her sisters must be sleeping really well under those superb covers. And how about that news Mossy is ding donging about??? Can't wait to hear (or see!!!). Great post as always, Dee! Missed it, but am definitely back checking you all out again! xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know you are back in the Sasha world Karin, you and your clever posts have been missed. :)

      Delete
  6. What beautiful bedding....I love all the embroidery, I wonder if Gill did it herself? It's so delicate and pretty!
    Ahh well now I know what's going on, having read the latest blog post before reading this one.....that'll teach me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, NOT Gill, I meant Ellen!!! DOH!!

      Delete
    2. No Ellen's friend did the embroidery if Gill could do it . I'd give her a sheet to do for me!! lol
      I do not know if Ellen can embroider but she is probably to busy painting !

      Delete