Thursday 30 January 2014

THREE OF THE BOYS FINALLY GET CHANGED.

No I have not found my missing box of boys clothes!!! But I did buy before Christmas a couple of pairs of Cords off of Ginny at A passion for Sasha and because I was intending to change them all for Christmas I put these cords in a different place ( left them laying about ) So having given up for the moment on looking for the box I found these cords and some sweaters and changed two of the boys.

I also bought a lovely green set from Nadia Vasconi off ebay so that meant I could change three !


From left Duncan,an 80's boy, Erik a 68 boy with NP eyes and Zak a 70's boy.


This is the outfit by Nadia, I love her outfits. This green leaf design shirt is lovely.


Erik is wearing cords by Ginny in air force blue and a sweater by Gill, also grey socks by Gill.


Zak is in another pair of Ginny's cords and a sweater by Patty Rose with socks by Gill.Love these colours I can see one of the girl's stealing these cords to wear!


I was going to go and find them some boots and shoes to wear but I quite like them in their socks, chillin at home having kicked off their shoes when they've come in from school! Although I may need to see if Gill's got a green pair for Duncan.

I'll just leave my camera here while I see to the boys........



I don't remember taking these photo's ?


Those cords look like Ginny's work , smart little shoes to! Look like Ruth Hartley's?


Oh It must be Storm ! Although I do not remember that outfit?


I wonder where she's.....oh that's not Storm .....is that red hair I can see......................




*************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. Phew! The relief! A small red-haired boy turned up here today too. My Connor had been missing so long that I did just wonder if it was THAT one! Not that I'd mind - he is a naughty cutey, but it IS nice to know which toddler you have in your home, just so you can be prepared.....
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT is he the right boy!!!! May be this strange is Connor......he's been missing long enough to have made his way to the village! :)......

      Delete
  2. Ha!I got so over-anxious about which 13" tall person I'd found in the cupboard that I forgot to say how fabulous your older three boys look.
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm always forgetting to put half of what I want to say one then remember as soon as I have pressed comment!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Here I am AGAIN today SS-R. Are you not competing anymore then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See that you've been busy 'Gregoring' then today so not at work? Day off? If so this extra post has taken me completely by surprise as wasn't expecting another post today. It was purely by chance that I came across it.
    These three lads are looking very smart considering that their clothing box is still lost.
    I'm afraid that my Brood very rarely get the chance to 'kick off' their shoes as they stand much better and more firmly on the shelving etc with them on.

    Excellent idea of the last few photos getting us prepared for the TROUBLE (Trouble with a capital 'T') brewing ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it was earlier than it's been all week :) yes a toil day for work long last week and Saturday!
      Yes I managed to cobble a few outfits together just as well I have been somewhat untidy or these would have been in the missing box!!

      trouble Kendal?? :)

      Delete
  5. Very handsome boys Dee! I love dressing the boys in winter wear and your boys look great in their outfits!!!! Erik is sooooooo handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger, I do love getting the boys into warm clothes, they always look so sweet.
      Erik is a little handsome lad! :)

      Delete
  6. The boys are looking good Dee...and very cosy too in their nicely knitted jumpers! I agree on the socks too, like real boys, their shoes and boots kicked off when they came through the front door from school.
    Oh oh, looks like someone has sneaked in from behind those flowerpots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon , now I just have to find clothes for the other two!!

      Delete