Friday 10 January 2014

FIRST MEETING OF THE N. N.A.S 2014

Today was the first meeting of the No Navel Appreciation Society ( Hertfordshire branch ) of 2014 it was a very exciting meeting because two new No Navel  had arrived in time to join in.



All the no navels stood for a first photo.



Then the new girl's were introduced!! On the left we have Yasmin a beautiful No Navel waif belonging to Gill, who only arrived early this morning.
On The right we have Martha my beautiful red haired Blue eyed No Navel that I have been looking for for around two years!..


She is such a little beauty to say I am over the moon is an understatement!!There is just something about these Gotz No Navel's that appeal so much to me.I have missed out so many times on getting on with this hair and eye colour, that I had almost given up!


Being the fast worker that she is Gill had already washed Yasmin's hair by the time I arrived and then dresses her in a beautiful lilac satin dress by Sarah (Vintage Sasha ) that she'd bought at the Chat N Snap last year!.


A full length view of the girls.


The girls all gathered for some more photo's.


Today was very cold but bright.


This photo shows Gill's three at the bottom and my six at the top.


At least today was also dry , well to start with..


Here we have all the blondes at the bottom and the red's and brunette's at the top.


Cold but dry


I thought that this photo which is meant to be a close up of the reds and brunettes was so funny with the blondes heads all peeking along the bottom, so I did not crop it but left it.


Gill's cat seemed frightened...


 A closer look at all the blondes.


x


So now between us we have nine, it would seem that the blondes are leading the way!

x

xx
x
x

Gill's slated eyed girls who had just got back from school were wondering what all the screaming was about!
A toddlers voice was screaming " The Devil......Muma .... Muma the Devil coming!!!!! "

Due to Storm being so upset we brought the meeting to a close and thanking Gill and her girls for their company and a lovely lunch we made our way home.Where the girls are now trying to coax Storm out from under the bed!!

*****************************************************************************

22 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bunch of girls! I love the no navels too and forgot to mention the other day on my blog that I'd like one of those one day! Both Gills and your new girls are gorgeous, such lovely hair too. I like how Gill has styled Yasmins hair.....any clue as to why she's called a 'waif'? She looks perfect to me! And Martha is lovely, such gorgeous red hair and blue eyes, what a great combo!
    Well that is a little shock seeing that scary little monster outside the window, no wonder Gill's cat and Storm were so frightened. I wonder how he got there ;)
    I look forward to hearing how this happened......was he dumped there because he'd been so bad at his last home?
    I will be waited with baited breath for the next installment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, we , Gill and myself do love the No Navels!! and to think I did not in the very beginning! I love Gill's girls hair and I did offer to bring her home with me but for some strange reason she declined my offer!!! lol
      mm I have no idea why Storm was carrying on! No one was there when I went to look!!

      Delete
  2. And look at that, I beat everyone without even trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close call SS-R. Only 1 minutes difference this evening. Will have to watch my back!

      Delete
  3. I'm here too and as well :)

    (btw - I decided to be Mother Cadfael)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten about Cadfael!! good call :)

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, poor Storm! And poor Lucas too.... here he comes, hoping for a fresh start and not realizing that his reputation has gone before him. Will he ever be treated as a normal little toddler?
    All through my teaching career I had a soft spot for the naughty little lads that other teachers and fellow pupils preferred not to have around.
    Never mind, little Lucas, Auntie Jenni loves you and, if you look for a little bear with green eyes, he is sure to be a kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucas? was Lucas around? I did not see him! :)
      Naughty is ok , mean is not!! I wonder what Lucas is...maybe we will find out.... :)

      Delete
  5. Now that message has only been half published...what am I doing wrong?
    I love all the NN girls but can see why you had such a long search for your new girl - she's stunning!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , she is even nicer in the 'flesh' if that's possible! :)

      Delete
  6. Well done Sharon!

    What a fantastic GOTZ N-N-A-day you've both had!
    SS-R is going to ADORE this post with NINE (plus two later little ones) of them! Right up her street!
    Both new dolls are gorgeous. You're both very lucky girls!

    Not sure though that I'm liking what I can see outside firstly hiding in the undergrowth and later peeping through the windows IF I'm right in thinking who I think he is. There's going to be some disruption (and destruction!) in the Village Household if he gets HIS foot in the dooway and then under the table!
    Better warn Hattie and Edward immediately and have Eric and Sir Walter stand by for support!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Ronny's gone off to crush a fruit loop or two!! She does not know what she is missing must be them icy eyes of hers!!!
      I missed whoever was in the garden! We did find some little footprint's and an overturned pot or two but nothing else!! :)

      Delete
  7. What on earth is going on??
    Left Lonely and Teddy looking at the computer while I went to make the tea. Now they're hiding behind the sofa and won't go to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! maybe they turned onto a horror film while you were out of the room! Nothing happening here..... :)

      Delete
    2. that should say tuned not turned!!!

      Delete
  8. The meeting seems to have been a huge success, by the look of it! I am beginning to start to like the NN Goetz girls, which is really bad news!!! Up to now I was content for Gillian to delight me with hers! All the girls look amazing and the two new ones are exceptionally beautiful! Love the hair on both of them. Poor Harvey!!! Those little people are enough to scare even the bravest cat and I have a feeling that he is lacking in courage!!! Wonderful pictures. Great post. Very funny comments. Love it! xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news Karin, you could come a meeting if you had one! :)
      Thanks , glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
    2. Ha, ha Dee! Joining the NN club! Where will it all end, that's what I should like to know!!! xxx Karin

      Delete
  9. I'm still not convinced by the NNs however between you and Gill you have a good collection and your latest girl is a nice eye and hair colour combination.

    I hope Storm managed to sleep through the night after the fright she appears to have had from something in Gill's garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am sure they would not be everyines cup of tea which is why sashas are so good with the varity thats available to chose from, which means we are not hopefully all after the same dolls!!
      Storm seems worried about something but she will not say! and she is sticking close to the other Sasha's....

      Delete