Wednesday 1 April 2015

APRIL 1ST

Today I should be showing this month's photo competition prize but although I bought something, when I was queuing up to pay for it I saw something else that could be an even better prize!
But due to lack of staff at work and it being the beginning of the month I did not get a chance to go and check it out and maybe buy it!

So you will have to wait another day I'm afraid to see the prize or should I say prizes.... I have decided to do a Chocolate/Easter 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize...so you'd all best start thinking what photo to take if you want to be in with one of three chances...





********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. ...waiting could be nerve-wracking... *gg
    CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photo Dee.....and did someone say CHOCOLATE!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My diet SO revolves around CHOCOLATE. Never a day goes by without some passing between my lips.
    I have to have it as I know full well that it's this, and only this, that gives me my energy to play and photograph Sasha Dolls.... plus do my blogposts! (Besides I am a Thornton's shareholder so have to help keep the sales up!)

    ReplyDelete