Tuesday 21 April 2015

THE WEEK MOVES FORWARD...

Well my week is progressing in many different ways. Today I was up in London for the day seeing how the new machines work for my job. It was a long day, catching the 7.18 AM train and knocking on their door by 8.20 , then spent all day standing up! Which is not something I am used to!

Had seen everything I needed to by 4.30 pm so was able to head home, on my aching feet but did managed to catch the 4.53 train so was back at my home station by 5.40 and had managed to get a seat all the way thank goodness! And thankfully did not need some poor commuter to pull me out my seat and help me off the train....

Then once home had some lovely emails, one of which informed me that my Sasha was already in the post , so she should arrive tomorrow. So very happy and looking forward to meeting her!

Another that some dresses I had ordered were ready, so another lovely packet to look forward to receiving.

And another telling me the profit on some shares I sold!! Very nice and NO not for any Sasha's but for the house and garden jobs that need doing and there are many!!

So all in all a good day.


Thought I would share this old photo of some of my no navels girls, Seven in this photo but there are now nine, so will need to re take another photo later this summer of them all.

So still two more full days to work before I can share my treasures that will be arriving ...oh and work on that little item I bought for the Village clan.......

*******************************************************************************


11 comments:

  1. Thought I was going to be envious of you being able to nip to London for a day but doesn't look like you had time for much except work.
    But you had no need to shop in the big smoke - exciting parcels in the post. That's the wonder and danger of the interweb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know Rosie, I want to go off round the lovely places in London but have to work!! It's not right, they should have given me the afternoon off! :)
      The wonder of the internet is just how dangerous of parcel gathering it is!!! x

      Delete
  2. Dee, I can't be the only person that is skeptical that NONE of that money will end up in some sort of Sasha pot ;)

    Lovely summery photo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise! How could you say such a thing!! And there is not truth what so ever in the rumour that I asked Shelly about a Sasha!! ;)
      Must say that if I had not needed it for other things that red haired studio doll would be heading my way...she is gorgeous... but thankfully someones taken her out of my scheming!!:)xx

      Delete
  3. LOL I'm with Louise on this.....I cannot imagine for one moment....NONE????? LOL
    Lovely photo, and look forward to seeing an updated photo later in the year.
    Sorry to hear about your poor tired feet though....
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon I am Shocked...well stunned...well amazed...that you all seem to know me so ...well!! :)
      My poor feet have recovered , until the next trip!!
      hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  4. British workdays would probably kill a Scandinavian, LOL!

    Looking forward to seeing your new Sasha later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they not work so long? I may come see what jobs or on offer?
      My new Sasha comes with a storyline.... :)

      Delete
  5. Such a busy lifestyle this week! Makes me glad that I'm retired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, If only I could afford to retire! But I found Sasha's and that put paid to that!! :)

      Delete
  6. Nine No Navels, what a happy number! They are beautiful! How exciting that the new girl is on her way! Can't wait to see her!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete