Sunday 12 April 2015

LAZY DAYS....

Well I am afraid that after spending yesterday morning at work, the rest of the day got away from me! Then this morning I was up and about with all good intentions...which rapidly vanished after I had seen Paul off to a Archery match and walked round to the Village store for a Sunday paper.
Several hours and a couple of cup's of tea later I decided to cruise the net and well it went steadily down hill from there!

I did finally take a few photo's of some things I have been meaning to put on for sale for a while and have added these to my sales page and also to a couple of fb sales pages. Tonight I will put them on ebay as I want the funds for a Sasha I have sitting patiently on Shelly's.

I went to see her and she gave me the " How much longer are you going to go off track? " Look that these dolls do so well, so I am getting act together and hoping to bring her home by the end of this month beginning of next!.Then  It's NO MORE until the very end of the year.....or the Chat n Snap if something tempting turns up!!  ( It's not polite to fall off your chairs laughing at my statement! really ! )

So the bench is still half way up the garden, the bears have yet to discover it's gone, the new Sasha area's still waiting to see a bench and much more.......


So I thought I would share a few old photo's with you, just so it's not been a wasted journey.


here we have Belle and Ginny in a couple of studio outfits by Chirnside. I sent these off to Shelly to sell as I had not used them for a year or two but I am liking the look of them, I may have to get them back!.


Belinda is such a photogenic girl.



In the words of that famous programme...Who lives in a house like this??


This reminds me of the painting Whistlers Mother!!  or  Tales of the unexpected....



Paige and Nathaniel.






Ginny proving that a waif is just as photogenic as any 68 girl!!



Claudia with Rosina talking to a very impolite bear!!


smocked dresses how I love them....


I do love the colour green.


Pretty in pinks


I will have to do another post of smocked dresses later in the year as some of the ones shown I have sold but more have also arrived!!

Well I hope these few photo's have made up for my lazy weekend. I will try to do better next weekend.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite photo in this months competition.

I am off to list a few things on ebay, there's a girl with my name on her and she needs to come home....


*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dee! I like your post showing a variety of girls, boys, clothing, and scenery. So very interesting! I can not wait to see your new addition. I hope you can bring her home soon. Have a great week! :). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have the odd few days just 'chilling out' and not doing much. Helps re-charge the batteries.
    I had planned to do a short birthday post on Sunday but didn't manage to get the photos taken in time with a week full of 'popping-in' family and friends but from the looks here you might well have got much more done than I did!

    It's always a nice treat to look back on our older photos and do a little reminiscing. Sometimes though I don't recognise some of my past ex-dolls until I take a closer look! How bad is that then?

    Pleased to see that you are remembering your Sasha New Year's resolution and watching your doll numbers!
    Bet that your new little doll on Sashadolluk is getting excited now that you are making an extra effort to get her to The Village.....although it must have been quite upsetting seeing Arabella in one of the above photos.

    Super to see Reuben again. Hattie has certainly managed to keep him well out of the limelight of late until his manners have improved.
    Good luck with your latest sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunch of photos and kids Dee.....the first two girls are particular favourites of mine :)
    I hope you're able to sell all you put up for sale and get that poor girl home asap, she's not going to be happy if she sees you spending money when you should be saving to pay her ransom!!!!
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete