Friday 3 April 2015

LOOKING IN

Now they have had a wash and a change of clothes Oliver and Olivia are ready to say hello again.



"Where did you get that hat Ollie? "
"A boy called Valentine gave it to me, he said my need was greater as he could not have a brother who looked like he'd had a fright! "


" Well it's quite nice and it was nice of him to let you wear it "
"He did also say he could never be seen with a brother of his with hair like that, he's got a .....got a..... position to uphold!"
" Oh what position was that? "
" No idea! He went off mumbling something about haystacks and backwards and something about what was Mum thinking! "


"Well they do have some nice clothes here " say Olivia " I was given this new dress it's a VS !"
"VS? " asked Ollie puzzled " What's a VS? "

"No Idea but I like it!" giggles Livvy " take that hat off Ollie so I can see your hair!"
Ollie does as his sister asks.


"Goodness what a difference! I wonder if it will stay down? "
" Don't ask me! "


Ollie looks a lot more like a little boy now his hairs not sticking up!


Livvy's looking nice and clean now her hair's had a wash.


"We're going to go and play now " says Ollie shyly
" Yes " continues Livvy " we'll see you all again soon. Bye!"

and with that they are off to play with their new brothers and sisters. Livvy still needs her arms fixed so she's not in any pain.



*********************************************************************************

I love this new style dress by Sarah.The fabric is beautiful, very hard to see from these photo's but gorgeous .
So Dress by Sarah of Vintage Sasha
Socks by Gill of Knitty Nora
Shoes by Rosie Bloomfield
T shirt by Ginny of A Passion For Sasha
Jeans by Nellie Rose
shoes by the late Jean Jensen.


*******************************************************************************

12 comments:

  1. OK, I need to take a typing course again -so many errors that I had to start over.

    They both look wonderful Dee. I so love the outfits you chose and they are now very smart little people.

    The early boys do have a bed-head problem. The minute they lean on something or lie down, the hair goes off on a journey of its own! Bertie is only allowed to be hat free for photos, poor chap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I always like them to at least start out looking smart! :)
      Those early boys have serious bed head! I took Ollie's hat off for a couple of hours and his hair started to slow raise!! So it was back on pretty quick, I think he's going to be like Bertie only taking off his hat when he's playing in the village :)xx

      Delete
  2. Loving their names together.....Oliver and Olivea, Ollie and Livvy!
    BTW you've done a great job on Ollie's hair. Really need to tackle Fritz's hair as he loves being by the patio doors leading into the conservatory by his bike (guessing so that he can make a quick dash out into the garden when they're open) so he gets the morning's sun on his hair which is tending to stick out as it gets drier BUT he still insists.... that he won't stand anywhere else!

    Livvy has such a sweet little face and I am very impressed with her new beautifully style VS floral dress. I am always interested in seeing just who purchased her latest outfits....so one down six to go....unless you bought more than this one? Gill's handknitted socks go perfectly with the dress' colouring.

    I'm now wondering if something special is afoot for the future to do/include with these No-nose dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first saw them I knew if I won them they'd be twins but could not think of any names , then I thought someone else had won them due to a glitch and then that I had won and the names came to me the minute I thought they were mine. THEN it appeared that I had not won them, so had almost given up but finally it was confirmed they were mine!
      And I am sure that's because they'd told me their names, 99% of the time I know the dolls name , I win them and they come here!!

      Ollie's had two hair washes as his hair was so dirty! and although now clean it looks like straw! but is soft! Then the tight sock treatment to bring it down while still wet.!

      Livvy is so sweet but her arms are held on by wire round the outside of the tops, so will be hopefully sorting that out over the weekend between replacing workshop roof !

      Something special ahead.......... ;) only time will reveal.... :)xx

      Delete
    2. Oooh! Is it who (or is that whom? ) I think it is? Think the early gotz boys' hair is always a bit stiff and straw like. Do you know, I can't remember Bridget's boys looking much different even on Christmas day when she opened the brand new packages. Wonder if anybody, antwhere has a mint one to show?

      Jack is doing an Ollie and Livvy - 4 days to cross the Atlantic and another 5 days on a truck from London, because of the silly holiday system here. But he's on the way -either to me or to customs and excise, not sure yet...............

      Delete
  3. Hi Dee I love your two Ollie and Livvy, they could make up a foursome with my Freya and Frechdachs. Ollie's hair is coming along nicely .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa, Thank you, I was so lucky and happy to get them. I am sure they will be meeting up with your two in the not to distant future :)

      Delete
  4. Ah - the 2 of you are back: fresh, clean and fine! Love the last photo.
    And the dress.
    Looks very nice on Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, could have done without the flash hitting her eye! The new dress does suit Olivia well. :)

      Delete
  5. I am fond of the no noses (I do have my eye on Jen's lad :) ) so the pictures of them are kinda sweet....for a GOTZ :)
    Seriously though, they have scrubbed up beautifully...the washing and redressing is for me the BEST bit of adopting a new doll !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to noses that not all Gotz have gotz to go... :) I agree about enjoying getting them and scrubbing them up and dressing them is one of the best parts. It so nice seeing a Sasha that's looking like the ugly duckling turn into the swan!! :)x

      Delete
  6. What a lovely pair of Twins Dee, they look lovely now that they're all cleaned up and their hair sorted out. And great outfits too, such a pretty dress on Olivia!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete