Sunday 22 June 2014

AGNETHA OR AGNES?

Well you all know my love of the no navel girls and some how I had managed to acquire seven! It was not my intention to have so many but when they call you sometimes you have to give in!!

On Shelly's recently one decided to call to me and I duly bought her and she arrived on Friday, However I did sell on one of my other no navel girl...it was hard...and I am still not quite sure it was the right decision but at the moment I appear yet again totally unexpectedly to have a few irons in the fire!!!

Anyway I sold Agnetha, to my sister Michelle and bought Agnes? Now I was going to call this girl Agnes when I was going to keep all Four blonde No Navel's but now Agnetha's gone I am wondering should I call my new girl Agnetha or still go with Agnes?

Here is Agnes/ Agnetha


Why I wanted her was because she is a waif with shorter hair.


Plus she does have such a sweet face.


I'm thinking Agnes, she does deserve to have her own name.


A close up. She does have same eye style and hair as Agnetha which is one of the reason's I was willing to part with her, although Agnetha's eyes are a more vivid blue and Agnes is more grey blue.


The dress is by Ginny of a passion for Sasha and I think really suits her, the socks are by Gill and the shoes Jean Jensen.



*****************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. Agnes--mainly because, Agnetha might come back to ive with you. Also, that name would be her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, I must say that I had been calling this girl Agnes in my head ever since I decided to buy her, so it seems only right she should keep her ' own' name .
      And you never know one day Agnetha could return....even if only for a visit!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replacing or taking some-one else's place in a Sasha family must be hard enough on it's own without being given their name as well so I'll say..... Agnes too.
    (You can always use Agnetha for another but non No-navel later on if you so love the name!)
    I do like the shorter length hair here. Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendal, I think by the time I had finished typing the post, I had almost decided that Agnes should be Agnes!!
      I think Agnetha will just stay as a Sasha that lived here and then moved on..

      It was her shorter hair that drew me!! :)

      Delete
  3. Awww what a sweetie, congrats Dee on your new girlie! She is lovely and I think she deserves a name of her own, so I'd go for Agnes, rather than 're-shelling' Agnetha, just in case for some reason the original Agnetha comes back to you.
    I do like this girls hair and eyes, and the dress is perfect for her. And those little pointy chins on the No Navels are beyond cute, giving them an almost elfin appearance!
    Hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Agnes it will stay as most agree she needs her own name not a left over one!!
      That is the appeal of the No Navel's their little elfin looks, you really should get at least one!! :))
      hugs Dee xx

      Delete
    2. I'm sorely tempted Dee!!!! (Said the person who only a few weeks back said I'd no desire to get another Sasha at this moment in time....)! :)

      Delete
    3. Slip slip Sharon..... :)

      Delete
  4. I vote for Agnes too! It's good to have your own name to stake your special place in the family. I love her shorter cut and she is just a lovely girl :). Excellent post Dee!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well is unanimous then, Agnes it is !. Must say I do love that name for her and rightly she should have her own name. :) xx

      Delete