Saturday 7 June 2014

RED AND GREEN MUST BE SEEN !

I managed to change another couple of the girls yesterday while sorting out the boys! So Ginny and Martha my red haired No Navel girl's agreed to have a few photo's taken.


First up with have sweet Ginny wearing her favourite Karen smocked dress and Rosie Bloom shoes.


The little No navel is a favourite of mine and will always live in the village.


Another view .


Now Martha started with her hair tied back.


But she wanted to take the ribbon out and let her hair flow.


So soon the ribbon was gone!


She was happy to finally have the ribbon gone!


Another favourite!!


Ginny wanted a few more taken .


Just love this girl! Well love them both really!!


I think it's time we had one of you two together!


Martha and Ginny together, do you think you could stand a little closer?


Ginny is a couple of years younger than Martha and also much shyer!



They are very happy playing together, Martha looks out for Ginny.


I must confess I never thought I would get a full blue eyed, red haired no navel girl for years but then again I never thought I'd managed to get any red haired no navel, so just goes to show you never ever know what's just round the corner!!

I know I should not complain but it was so sunny this evening it was hard to get a true colour on the photo's due to where I needed to stand the girls!But after three photo shoots at three different times this evening , I finally managed to get all the photo's I needed!

Now A question! The gorgeous Ginny has three rows of hair missing under her fringe , I am at some stage going to have it re rooted but until then I was wondering if I should get rid of the two lower rows of stubble? If you look at some of the closer photo's of Ginny, you can see the rows quite clearly, so I am wondering if it would not be so obvious if it was just a row of tiny holes??


********************************************************************************




10 comments:

  1. I love your Martha and Ginny, Dee! They are so beautiful and so different from one another too. I think Ginny does look younger and more shy too :). I did not notice her missing fringe. I really love her green dress and beautiful eyes so I think I was looking at them and missed the missing fringe. A beautiful post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. It's amazing how these Sasha's can look so different in looks and age!
      I must confess I never notice missing fringe until I take photo's and the top part is not sitting right to hide it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hm! It is not easy to be sure of the outcome of working on Sasha hair.
    I had two with exactly the same problem some yars ago, and pulled the stubble on them. One worked well, especially when I put a tight hat over her head for a few days and the frnge flattened to cover the holes. The other one turned out to have th next row connected to the stubble and removing one row ruined the next one and made matters worse.
    Admittedly, mine were Trendon girls but I'd advise just trimming the stubble as close to the head as possible and popping a hat over it to pull the fringe in closer to hide the left over bits. Or just leaving as is, because her missing row doesn't show much, wouldn't have notlced if you hadn't mentioned it.
    Both girls are beautiful.
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the problem will it help or will it hurt!! I'm only thinking of removing the two lower lines of stubble, the third line helps give the fringe fullness so would not touch that!
      Ginny herself is not worried and it's only when I see the photo's taken I notice it!!
      Decisions decisions !!!
      Dee x

      Delete
  3. Stunning girls and lovely dresses - I love readheads and Ginny and Martha both have fabulous hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia, we do love Red heads here in the village :)

      Delete
  4. These photos of these two really gorgeous No-navels also show just how lovely our English gardens can be at this time of year. I think that England simply blossoms in the Spring and early Summer..... as these girls here do in their pretty smocked best dresses.

    I'm one of these people who tend to leave well alone if it doesn't drastically need doing SO if I were you I'd leave Ginny's fringe stubble just as it is until you and she are ready to have the three rows re-rooted. (Like Ginger I too didn't notice it until you pointed it out so it can't be that bad and certainly Ginny looks happy enough with the way things are.)

    BTW. A most unusual and attractive planter with the deep red Carnations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English gardens are at their best in spring and early summer! Full of colour and scent!
      I'm sure it does not drastically need doing and it's only when I take photo's I really notice, so who know what will happen! Ginny herself is quite happy as she is, so will probably leave for a while...
      The planter and plant belongs to my daughter Lindsey, who now lives back home , so we get the benefit of the carnations and planter now!! :)

      Delete
  5. Both of these little redheads are gorgeous but little Ginny just has the edge for me, maybe because she looks a little bit younger than her bigger sister. I love their dresses and the garden looks lovely too.
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, I confess that Ginny is my favourite :) Karen makes the most beautiful smocked dress and I just love the fabric she uses.
      Now we are getting a little sun the garden is a great place to take the photo's.
      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete