Sunday 15 February 2015

FEBRUARY PHOTO COMPETITION

We have some lovely entries for this months competition to win the Sweater dress kindly donated by Gill.

So lets begin.



NUMBER ONE    STUDIO DELIGHT





NUMBER TWO        A ROCKING VALENTINE'S DAY



NUMBER THREE    COME RIDE WITH ME



NUMBER FOUR      TEDDY LOVE





NUMBER FIVE         YOUNG LOVE



NUMBER SIX             LET'S HAVE TEA!


So six wonderful photo's for you to vote for, please remember only one vote per person, leave your vote in comment box, you can say why you liked that one if you wish.
If you'd like to vote privately please email, address on sales page, voting closes at 10 pm on 25th so ten days to make up your minds and vote.




********************************************************************************

19 comments:

  1. For me, it has to be Photo Number 4 ......a sweet Sasha baby and bears... the perfect combination of my interests.
    It is also like a real home portrait of a little child, sitting in a comfortable corner of a real house - posed slightly, not a quick snap, but not with a studio background as a professional pgotographer would use. I can imagine a proud parent taking this picture to send to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 love the background and the girls. Makes me want to join them for a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely photos, well done to the photographers! But my favourite is No. 4 because I love the way the baby is posed with the little teddy bear, just looks so sweet :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NUMBER 4..Teddy Love...beautifully put together it looks so natural ..
    Well done to all who enter and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love number 6..the outfits are so cute and who can resist a good cuppa☕!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nr.4 is my favorite. Thanks to all fotofraphers - wonderful pics. All 6 pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy Love has won my heart!!! So number 4 and I have to say how much I enjoyed each photo shown. Thank you to all who entered! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. #6 - Sasha in purple, my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter and I vote for #6...it's inspired us to have a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a Private vote for number one Studio delight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number two. (Which is my fav number anyway :)
    Thanks to all who add a photo!

    This was a very nice idea, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great selection.
    I too vote for the Teddys - just look at the little faces and the Sasha's nice too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Private vow for Number 3 come ride with me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Private vow for number 5 young love

    ReplyDelete
  15. private vote for number 1 Studio Delight

    ReplyDelete
  16. Private vote for Number 2 A rocking valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  17. Private vote for number 1 Studio delight

    ReplyDelete