Wednesday 11 February 2015

TWO DAYS AND TWO ARRIVALS.....

Those of you who follow Jenni's blog will have seen the young lad who arrive here today requesting to come and live in the Village.


He'd been waiting for a new mum and a name for a while, when I saw him I knew his name was Sebastian and so here is Sebastian.
Sebastian belonged to a friend of Jenni's who unfortunately passed away , she sent all her Sasha's that she'd intended restoring and playing with in her retirement to Jenni. I had been discussing with Jenni how I regreted selling my minty boy Morgan ( Caleb ) saying I should have kept him and just lightened the white of his eyes, he was such a petite little lad and I do miss him.
Jenni asked if I would give a home to this lad Sebastian who she said was hiding away in a box somewhere!

I said yes of course but I prefer the darker Caleb's, so could I see him before I give him a home. Well this was a good few months ago in the middle of  last year.
Then Jenni's house started to subside and she needed to go off for a few weeks , then her illness. Time passed.
Well before Christmas two dark Caleb's appeared on Shelly's, the second one called to me but knowing I may be getting Sebastian I resisted.........................until the first of the two went sale pending..................so I sent the email to Shelly, you know the one...could they do layaway?.....well the answer was yes and so Christmas came and went and then the other week Jenni goes looking for the boxes of Sasha's etc and finds this lad.

At the same time I have been selling my  Sasha things knowing I have a few dolls to pay for and also need to move on things I am not using. So I paid Shelly for the other Caleb and fessed up to Jenni that if she still wanted to send Sebastian he'd be a twin!!

So Here we have Sebastian above and now I present his twin who actually arrived yesterday but wanted to wait for Sebastian before being seen.


So here is Samuel who is Sebastian's twin the same but different !


Samuel as the same small face as Morgan had but is still 'not' Morgan .


the boys together.


"Where have you been ? " Samuel asks Sebastian
" In a Box in Wales " Sebastian replies " You? "
"In a box in Shelly's "
"What's with these woman and their boxes!"
"No idea!"


You can see from this photo that Sebastian's face is rounder and I think he must be the elder twin by a few minutes ;)
Samuels face is a little slimmer, just as you would find with real twins.


Well the boys are off to freshen up, catch up, meet the Village clan and have a bite to eat. They'll be back soon .



********************************************************************************

Well in the box with Sebastian was the following


 A present for Lucas of a Dragon and some honey for the bears, from Growley bear.


 He addressed his letter to Mossy, heaven help us! Now we'll have to get him share!!

Many thanks to Jenni for Sebastian, we will look after him well, no boxes!, the honey,Dragon and the next item for the Sasha and her Wardrobe raffle to be shown later.

I had to stay downstairs today due to waiting for the postman but I have been busy with housework plus I have listed more things for sale on blog page, I am stopping for a bite of lunch then back into the 'room' for round two!!
Oh and just a note to thank all the people who pop in to see my ramblings and stories , some who kindly leave comments, some who tell me how they have enjoyed things in their emails  and those when we meet up and also to all those who I do not know but are just as welcome, this blog records how many visits it gets as part of the package and earlier this week it hit 200500 ! So thank you all for coming it's nice to know I am not just talking to myself!!

*********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. Oh my - The Sasha Village' heading towards the best seller list for 2015! Congratulations, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen that's from when the blog was started back in whenever ! But it's interesting to know just how many people stop by :)

      Delete
  2. I just love TWINS and they say that they have twice the fun. Looking forward to seeing and hearing what these two handsome specimens get up to once they have settled into The Village.

    Congratulations on your follower's numbers I couldn't do without your blogposts as they make MY day!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too Kendal, I love twins, my mum was a non identical twin, so there is always a possibility
      that one of my girls could have a set, I wanted to have a set but it skipped me and my siblings
      I even had a twin dolls pram when I was little so obsessed with having TWO babies!! lol
      It's interesting to see how many pop in but don't comment but then I'd still be rambling if there was just me on my own!! maybe not quite so often.. :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely pair of twins, and yes, I have twin cousins and one of them had a longer thinner face whilst the others face was rounder and smaller and yet apart from that, they were incredibly alike. I haven't seen them for many years....I wonder if they are the same?
    We have a lot of twins in our family, my grandad was a twin, my son Brendan's father is a twin and also has a set of twin brothers too.......I'm hoping that one day, if I ever get any grandchildren, there might be a possibility of twins there too.....as there are lots on both sides. I've always been fascinated by twins. I actually have a Sasha and Gregor that look very alike and often think they'd be nice twins. Anyway, enough of that, wasn't it sweet of Growley Bear to send those gifts to the children of the Sasha Village!
    Welcome to the S boys :)
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have always been fascinated by twins even before I knew my mother was one! So the gene does run in the family on my side as my grandfather also have identical twin brothers, so I am still holding out a slim hope that a pair may pop up in the grandchildren area but only time will tell, I'd settle for one GC at the moment :)
      Growley for all his name , is a very sweet bear! :)
      hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  4. A really lovely pair, Dee!

    (And how things sometimes come to be...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for twins as grandchildren!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful twin boys Dee and I love their stories very much! I hope Trendon Mullins will get to play with Sam and Sebastian later this year! Great post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete