Saturday 14 February 2015

RED FOR VALENTINE

I decided to change some of the girls into red dresses today in celebration of St Valentines day.


I was surprised at how many red dresses I had, I knew I liked the colour! I had some camera trouble so had to go and get Paul's so was very behind and seem to have spent more of the day faffing about doing these posts!


There's always One! Or in this case two, Agnes with BLUE shoes and socks and Callie with no socks at all!! But it was now or never, well tomorrow, which would then be a day late!!


If you look at them like this then they are just fine!


Or this ! Mind you Hattie would not change those multi striped tights!!
But at least by deciding to change them into red , some are finally in something different , now I need to carry it on with the rest!..



The Gorgeous Valentine from last year.



Valentine say's it's his birthday and he hopes everyone is having a lovely day and to all those who have no one to share it with he says " I will be your valentine now and always " xx



********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Aw, what a lovely lad!

    The girls look great, but Valentine has my vote as Sasha of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why collecting tons of shoes. Love the half and the two-thirds photos!
    And the red+ dresses! Love to see the blondes in red and obviously,
    it fit them as well as the darker girls.

    Sending Valentine-hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! ALL those lovely red dresses with which to greet Valentine's Day.
    Thanks for the 'loving' wishes too.

    Luckily, thanks to you, I already had Bea dressed in your red spotted Christmas dress for my Valentine's blogpost so saved me untidily searching through all my Sasha clothing boxes and leaving utter chaos in it's wake.

    Valentine's such a handsome guy. and so suits THIS part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that was a revelation........my girls and boys have NO COMPLETELY RED OUTFITS! I'm thrilled, I now have an excuse for a little retail therapy Sasha style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day. Love seeing all the red outfits. Red is a favorite color of mine. I don't have too many red dresses (can you ever have too many?), but I'm wondering about our red shoe collection. Are five pairs of red shoes too many? Do I have to figure in the fact that this is for only one Sasha? Love Hattie's tights. I wouldn't want to change out of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look very pretty in their red outfits....I think Sasha dolls look particularly nice in red. And young Valentine looks incredibly handsome, that jumper suits him so well :) And of course if today is also his birthday, then greeting to him for this too :)
    I was going to change some of mine today, but never got around to it, got sidetracked sewing my 'weekend sewing challenge' that I've set myself. Tomorrow is another day...even if it is a day late! LOL
    Espero que tengas un feliz día de San Valentín <3
    BIg hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great post of pretty red dresses and your beautiful girls. I like Hattie's striped tights because they make that Hattie statement! A very wonderful group of Sashas and they look paricularly lovely in red! Your Valentine is very handsome in his red. What a fab boy! Thank you Dee! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete