Monday 1 May 2023

MAYDAY

 Yes it's the first of May!


We have bought a new bigger flag, since the one that came with the flag pole had gotten tatty and very faded and we want to celebrate the King's Coronation in style.

The wind kindly blew nice and strong, so I could get a good shot of it in full flow.

I could not really tell you where the week went, but pottering about was done and some weeding also. The attention has shifted to the garden, due to the drier weather and that fact that the flower garden was meant to be sorted over the autumn / winter but due to weather was left. 


This whole area needs to be turned into a circular path through the space, with the borders being made slightly bigger.

Paul's made a start , with a little help from me, I'd love to do more but am having trouble with the arthritis in my left knee, but I am helping where I can.

It's still taking me half an hour or more to workout how to get my photos onto this laptop, I finally find the way and then promptly forget just what I did!

Being a royalist, we will be celebrating all next weekend, as will all the dolls, who are already getting excited. So lots to do to get their coronation tea party ready along with our own.

We finally planted a tree in honour of Queen Elizabeth the second, 70th Jubilee and since we were doing that we also planted another for the King.

On the doll front it's been very quiet.

Please send in your photo's for doll day on the 5th, we will be celebrating the king's coronation all week on the blog. If you are not a royalist you can still enjoy the party celebations.

Wishing you all a happy healthy month ahead

Dee

1 comment:

  1. For some reason some of the comments are not appearing, but just to confirm, the doll day photos can be of any doll, not just Sashas

    ReplyDelete