Monday 5 June 2023

IT'S THE FIFTH SO DOLL PHOTO DAY

 The fifth seems to have arrived while my back was turned this month! So I forgot to remind you all. Luckily the lads at Gregoropolis were ready and waiting, so lets get this day started..


"Hey Mrs Mum ! Glad you got back in time to show us wearing our cool new summer gear" Ciancarlo says.

" You know that's dad behind the camera right? " Paul whispers, his brother smiles " Just say Burrata "



Here in the big village clear out, Toby's decided to make himself comfortable in the big box of yarn that's being kept. He'd best be careful he doesn't get stored away!


"I may ask Mum to let me use this for my bed, it's so comfy!" calls Toby " I think I'll have a nap, night"



Holly was so busy chilling out in the garden with her book, enjoying a cosy seat on the swing, that she nearly missed saying hello!

Many thanks to Steve for remembering, it's not to late to have your doll photos added. Just send them in.

I'll be back on Sunday for a catch up and then some proper story blogging

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment