Wednesday 18 October 2023

JOINED BY HER SISTERS

 


Ginny and Martha joined Ashley to enjoy some last minute sun out in the garden, nice and cosy in their warm sweater dresses, hats and boots again the chilly breeze.


"My hat keeps trying to fall off !" Martha complains

"I think it's not on properly or you have too much hair " Martha looks at Ashley in disbelief!

" How can I have too much hair? " she rolls her eyes 

" I wish I had too much hair " sighed Ginny, stopping the others, who quickly responded

"Well I suppose  a person could have too much hair " Martha " I love your hair Ginny you can wear hats

so well"

"Yes and Hattie says you are her favourite hat model " Ashley states

" Really! " gasps a blushing Ginny 

" Yep" her sisters chorus together



Later Martha and Ashley remove their hats but Ginny decides she'll keep her on , standing just a little bit prouder.





4 comments:

  1. They look so sweet in their nice sweaters and hats!
    Our kids have found a new parcel in our mailbox today. It came from Sasha Village! There must be Hattie's in there!!! But our kids will have to wait for auntie from NeverUschi, we will open that fine parcel together!
    Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wonder what it can be? ;) That Hattie's been off down the post office a few times this week ...

      Delete
  2. The girls all look very pretty and snug in those outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I think they are better wrapped up than me!!

      Delete