Tuesday 26 May 2015

MAY'S WINNING PHOTO

IS NUMBER TWO.....


PONDERING.


Congratulations to EMMA who sent in this lovely photo of her girl who does indeed look like she is pondering !

I thought for a moment we had a three way split and I would have to make the hard decision with a casting vote. So I rechecked all the votes sent to me privately and found that I had omitted to put on two for number two, so I was saved from casting my vote!

Many thanks to all who took the time to vote and all who are sending in these wonderful photo's for us to ponder over!! Sorry couldn't help myself! :)

Looking forward to seeing what arrives for June.


*******************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emma. A wonderfully thought out photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your doll and your composition of the photo, Emma. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! It's a lovely photo and a beautiful doll!
    Congrats to Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Emma! Nice photo of your pondering girl. :)

    ReplyDelete