Friday 29 March 2024

DID HE MAKE IT?

 Is the pope catholic ? Of course he did.


Even the shelves are up and filled.

Walls have been papered and the purple cupboard is finally well covered.


Finally found a new space for this print.


My beautiful, at least to me, purple larder cupboard. The colours in this photo of the walls etc are truer to life than in most of the other photos.


From the breakfast/day room side


The carpets down so it's official !



x


x


x


x


x





x


So just the cornice to decide on, one if we do it and how. You can see a straight small piece on top of the left hand cupboard by the hob and the traditional piece is laying on top of the oven unit. It was just too cold and wet for Paul to be outside cutting it, so he'll sort it on Saturday and we can decide which one.


And look at that lovely wall space... just ripe for a picture or three!!!


4 comments:

  1. Nice wallpaper Dee, reminds me of Olive trees and Italy. Now what would you do without that man of yours? Tell him well done from me. 😉
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've passed on your message, he is a gem and I'd be a very frustrated home owner if I didn't have him around and able to fulfil all my decorating and gardening ideas. Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! I love everything about your new kitchen. You and Paul have accomplished so much lately, both inside and out, that I think you can spend the whole summer resting on your laurels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We ( the royal we of course) just have to finish the small area in the breakfast room where the larder used to be, then we can sit back and enjoy the spring and summer months ahead.

      Delete