Friday 1 March 2024

MARCH 1ST

 

Could Spring be on it's way? Well it's colder now than its been for a while. I think we are going to have a slightly colder March than we usually do, just like last year when winter seemed to arrive later.

Percy and Robyn are showing last years spring temperature but that was in April, it's been half that today 8 degrees and with a cold breeze. Some spring flowers are around but the rest are waiting for some warmth.

So the start of March a nice new month, I wonder what it will bring? As long as there is no snow it will be lovely ;) 

2 comments:

  1. It's the opposite downunder, we are had a lovely start to Autumn yesterday and although it's a little cooler today, it's still okay.
    We were watching "The Yorkshire Auction House" last night and saw a Sasha doll and I immediately thought of you. I hoped they would auction it as I was curious to see what it would go for, but sadly they didn't.
    Now I can actually see with both eyes again, I will catch up with all the posts I missed reading.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate seeing auction on tv with things I would have bought in them, especially if they go really cheap! lol Glad your eyes are better and you can enjoy everything more
      hugs x

      Delete