Now when we started on the bedroom and when for wardrobes that also have drawers in, we got rid of our two chests of drawers. Sitting on one set, was a lovely old display cabinet , which I set up as a dolls house for my smaller eight/ten inch dolls.
So it now had nowhere to go in the bedroom. Today Paul brought it downstairs and placed it in the living room while I decided what was going to happen to it.
Now somehow a group of my Sasha's were now standing ( three deep in some places ) on this sideboard and they needed to go into the doll cabinet. The only way to do that was to clear out some of the smaller dolls in there along with some other things. Also remove the only tall doll, a Roche, then drop the top shelf down allowing me to use that shelf for the Sasha overflow although I still thing they may not all fit !
Cicely, the doll in the red coat will need to come out , so the top shelf can be dropped down.
I decided that if I put the small display cabinet on the sideboard and moved the small dolls into it, this would allow the space for the shelf move. So I moved everything off and then needed to decide if it should go one side or the other or go in the middle.
one
two
three
Of course the middle was settled on.
Pictures put back up either side.
.
Now the smaller dolls are in the cupboard
top
Middle
bottom shelf
c
Next the dolls in the doll cabinet need to be moved while the shelf is dropped and then the Sasha's will have a home, well most of them.






No comments:
Post a Comment