Thursday 15 March 2012

A LONG WAIT.....

A box arrives .

Out of the box a Panda starts to climb.


Ooo its a bit high !


Phew! down safely.


Mmm Lets see where I am.


" Whats this box doing here?" asks Liberty " Oh Hello ! Who are you? " she says spotting the little Panda.


" You are so sweet" says Liberty picking up the little Panda


Liberty puts the Panda down on the chair. " I am NOT a sweet " states the Little Panda " I'm a panda and my name is Edward"
" Hello Edward " smiles Liberty " Shall I find your Sasha or Gregor?"
" That would be very kind" says Edward very formally for such a little Panda


" And if you have any bamboo sandwiches, no crusts, I would be obliged, It was a long trip" sighs edward


While Liberty is gone , Edward finds someone to move his chair into the front window.

" Oh this is so hard " mumbles Edward " I should have asked the lady to put me on the chair"



" This has been a very long day " sighs Edward sitting on the chair to rest.


A while later Liberty finally finds the little Panda standing on the chair looking out the front window.


" I spoke to mum and she says that you will be the bear of the 69 red haired sister when she arrives"
" I know " sighs Edward " I'm going to have a long wait it would seem"
" You cannot spend months looking out the window" says Liberty in a worried voice
" I'll just look for a little while " yawns Edward " Did you find any bamboo sandwiches?"
Liberty goes looking for bamboo sandwiches!!!



Edward looks out into the village checking the road for any sign of a postman or delivery driver.


Maybe if I'm a very good Panda and wish really hard she'll get here soon........

Now where is that girl Liberty with my Bamboo sandwiches?

12 comments:

  1. Is your red on her way? Do hope so!
    Love little Edward and so will your 69.....
    Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is getting closer but still a bit of a wait yet but Edward will now be waiting to welcome her home. :-)

      Delete
  2. OHHHH, Edward is such a little "doll". How can anyone help but to love him.
    Your storyline is perfect. Even my hubby "Edward" had to laugh and enjoyed the tale. Can hardly wait for his "RedHead" to arrive.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty

      Hopefully 'Little' Edward will not have to wait to long!

      Delete
  3. Just lovely! Great story telling. I wished my granddaughter Iona was here and she could see it for herself. Alas my daughter Yasmin (her mum) thinks we are all crazy and won't go near any of the blogs (especially not mine!) Thanks Dee, cheered me up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I taught my girls when they were young that their mother was crazy, I would sing " you can go but be back soon" from the front gate as they went off as teenagers to get the bus to school, with them telling me to go back indoors! Saves a lot of time later..Lol they know I'm nuts and accept it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dee,
    Fantastic !,you should write childrens books (and add your photo's) just wonderful,I am so excited for you with your redhead,a dream come true for you....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris, I do like writing children's story's but I think they would need a much better photographer than me!

      I'm getting much closer to my red.....

      Delete
  6. Your photography is pretty good, you know how to compose a picture, and your ideas are great so go for it in creating a story book. I like little Panda, and Liberty is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really getting into the swing now of regularly following these Sasha orientated blogs though unfortunately got my comment muddled up earlier this morning thinking that it was Mikki who alerted me to your World Day Book post and not you.

    Loving these little stories that you tell around your Sasha Dolls. Most entertaining although my old worn out eyes do have a little trouble reading the choice of font at times but hoping that practice will make perfect.

    Edward is a delightful little Panda and love the way he asks for the bamboo sandwiches which unfortunately are rather slow in coming.

    Great interaction photography between him and Sasha Liberty.

    Sasha love and thanks for giving me so much pleasure and entertainment, From Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that the above, Kendal asked me to add.
      I have also changed the font to see if it is easier for people to read, feedback welcome.

      Thank you Kendal for the encouragement,I aspire to be able to produce photo's of your standard.

      Delete
  8. Kendal told me about your blog and I so enjoyed reading about Edward's arrival - absolutely delightful, thank you.
    Best wishes
    Jill

    ReplyDelete