Sunday 4 February 2024

SUNDAY SO SOON!

 

Yes the week seems to have sped round and vanished! Not that we've not been busy sorting out the kitchen.

More Paul , obviously than myself, whose taken out everything but the kitchen sink! Honest, well and the range is still in and connected, although with the electrician coming tomorrow, Monday, that will hopefully be disconnected and can then be moved out too, giving us open space.

But gradually Paul's been opening the boxes and making up the units ready for after the electricians done his first fix. He's also painted the ceiling, wile I have been on sweeping and moving/sorting duty along with making the tea!

I've also been sourcing the other bits and pieces we need to get the kitchen totally finished! Since we didn't completely finish the kitchen last time, we've agreed we done move on until it's complete! 

Because we moved our larder cupboard from the breakfast/dinning area into the kitchen side, it meant we removed the cupboards and worktop, where I used to set up the Sashas living room ( I know I had to bite the bullet and accept it's not meant for my dolls ! ) But this means we also need to decorate that end of the room. But not before the kitchen is complete! More about that end when we get to it!

I've been having a bit of trouble with my left hand and the arthritis in it and have been wearing one of those fitted gloves, on that hand, which does help. Although with it's fingerless ends and only needing to use the one, can look like I'm a big Michael Jackson fan and am about to start moon walking!!  I have to say that as old age begins to show it's face, I'm so much more understanding of just what things are effected if you don't have any strength in one of your hands. Which is very annoying as I'm only really a slip of a girl!!! 


Todays headliners are Saffy and Lucas, who are watching events in the kitchen from the dresser and are no doubt now dust covered! But at least Saffy is keeping Lucas from going to 'help' dad!

On the doll front, one doll's left, a non Sasha and Angela did arrive, so not bad really ;) Which since I'm just dealing with the house at the moment was a good result!

I will wish you all a happy healthy week ahead along with a little reminder about some doll photos for tomorrow please.

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment