Saturday 2 July 2011

NUMBER THREE ARRIVES ON MY BIRTHDAY......

Well sasha number three arrived on my birthday , she must have known the date and made that extra effort to get here on time.She travelled all the way from switzerland.She is a 1970 brunette red dress and has the most beautiful deep brown eyes.Her hair is thick and dark and appears to be all ok but what does one call falling?
She appears to have not been overly played with and been stored away for sometime. So she has had a nice wash and a change of clothes. Her name is Claudia, which was the name that popped into my head when I saw her.


these are her before and after pictures.

I received a great birthday card from my friend Gill, It was of my Hattitude picture, she had it made by Moonpig.com, it is lovely and such a good idea. I can see my christmas card's now......

No comments:

Post a Comment